MPC Millennium Falcon Upgrade Kit Mk.II, HH

Huh,
I had same problem, went to click shipping and only UK. Are the Yanks excluded from this incredible offering? Strange thing though, when I went to input the street address, I barely got through the number and street name and sure enough the whole thing popped up on it's own...odd

Huh,
I had same problem, went to click shipping and only UK. Are the Yanks excluded from this incredible offering? Strange thing though, when I went to input the street address, I barely got through the number and street name and sure enough the whole thing popped up on it's own...odd
Same here...
My street is also in the list, but the destination country stays on U.K..
And not only the Yankees, also the Germans and possibly everybody outside the Kingdom.

Same here...
And not only the Yankees, also the Germans and possibly everybody outside the Kingdom.
Well that's a shame, I would like to do one of my birds with a set of these
and I'd pay whatever without squealing about it

Huh,

Same here...

There's currently a problem on our website shop where you can't select any country other than the UK. Not sure why, but I'll try to fix that ASAP! otherwise til then just specify in your order notes or your PayPal notes and I'll sort out it
1f62c.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Last edited by a moderator:
I'm sure the rest of you folks that have a thing for the MPC Falcon have run across this...The first one I built was with all stock parts (standard walls) and even that cockpit didn't fit worth a crap then, subsequent ships with the short walls have even been worse. I'm thinking the next build maybe surgically removing the entire upper part of the cockpit and corridor tube, assembling the hull halves and walls (with tape) and then taping the whole cockpit and corridor together and fitting to the hull. that way I think I can make much needed adjustments for a better fit. Any ideas? And, let me apologize ahead of time if someone covered this already in another post and I missed reading it.

thanks y'all

Is there any possibility of another run of this kit?

just my opinion but, as popular as this thing was and as quick as it sold out, HH would be foolish not to. I ordered one while they still showed stock but I haven't got it yet, though I'm in AZ USA so it might take a bit of time getting here. I'd ask if they'd put you on a mailing list or something. couldn't hurt

Is there any possibility of another run of this kit?

just my opinion but, as popular as this thing was and as quick as it sold out, HH would be foolish not to. I ordered one while they still showed stock but I haven't got it yet, though I'm in AZ USA so it might take a bit of time getting here. I'd ask if they'd put you on a mailing list or something. couldn't hurt

Batch II is in preproduction, kits will be available again in the next couple of months

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back