PropShop announces TFA Props!

But the step you're forgetting is that we can still go back to the well. You can scan items into 3d now and reprint. So instead of molding around their print, you can scan it, reprint and make new molds.

Scans are already out there if you're in the right circles.. old news at this point. :lol That's exactly the problem too. I'm sure there are people 3D printing theirs already, but I can guarantee you won't be seeing them..
Reminds me of a certain Batman cowl file that leaked.. it ended up in certain hands, based on who you knew.
Hell, there is even a dude doing project runs with a bunch of 3D scans right now.

What you see is a fraction of what's floating around out there and sadly, most of us will never see them.

Anovos has just held a lot of items to release them now........so they look like "the company that delivers" yeah. Right. 2 yrs later. Let's NOT forget the Avovos shadow trooper
**** UP

Anovos has just held a lot of items to release them now........so they look like "the company that delivers" yeah. Right. 2 yrs later. Let's NOT forget the Avovos shadow trooper
**** UP

In the words of the great Captain Jack Sparrow, "But you have heard of me." :thumbsup

I think Anovos really screwed up a lot in the beginning and Got Maul has admitted to that. There is no denying it and really no excuse for some of these delays and way off delivery times but, they are trying to improve and are actually delivering products.

If,..if this continued down the road I would say let's light the pitchforks but they seam to be on track unlike EFX and now gone Propshop so I say lets give them a chance.

Hey now that Propshop's ultimate srew the pooch attempt at propmaking has tanked maybe Anovos can start making props and from all the films. I need some EFX and MR helmets but those darn things are crazy expensive.

I have a Kylo on Preorder with Big Bad Toy Store and a TFA Premiere Stormy Helmet and OT 1/1 Stormy kit both on payments so I am gonna look forward to getting those and see how they do.

I say give them a chance to get it all squared away because they are doing stuff that has never been done and the Disney Star Wars Machine is just getting running.

I don't know if they are still claiming they are going to do only one film a year but I doubt they will. I think two a year is a given real soon. Can you imagine the stuff coming our way.

As my broke Grand daddy used to say, (Not really) "Retirement is for quitters!"

Actually he retired quite comfortably but it's still a great line.

Four Kylo Ren Saber Size Comparisons
010da6445a64306ef3de6f732bb35e6f.jpg
0e07582ba3057c8b32d96ab166841b44.jpg
78ac468b2a9f0e78fd3cc9153ada4a92.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

do we know which size is the most accurate? I picked up the official light-up repro at Disneyland's Launch Bay store last week at it was monstrously oversized.

do we know which size is the most accurate? I picked up the official light-up repro at Disneyland's Launch Bay store last week at it was monstrously oversized.

Yeah, everybody assumed the first Disney ones were oversized, but then the Prop Shop one came out and it was more accurate that you'd think. The metal run is by no means small, either. This thing is just meant to be big & chunky!

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back