Is anyone doing CBS/CW Supergirl?

thanks. Actually I think your daughters suit is the only CBS/CW Supergirl outfit on the forum. It's gorgeous and she looks great in it . I'm talking to cosplay boheme for boots. I'm using boot covers due to the time crunch.

Thanks muchly! Good luck, looks like you are off to a good start!

Bad news some how the measurements didn't figure right so no pics of the suit on me . Also some changes. image.jpeg Belt and S upgrade from GVM designs. The devil is in the details of this suit. Any suggestions on how to anchor the cape to the suit?

Ok I'm itching to mod the suit. I've got a longer cape coming in the mail. I'm thinking about using puffy paint to do the details like I see the Spider Men do. My question is what is the best way to do it and keep it uniform? Thanks in advance

Nice photos! They look (especially in thumbnail form) like they could be publicity shots, kudos to you and the photographer!
Also, LOL at the Livewire reference.

Bad news some how the measurements didn't figure right so no pics of the suit on me . Also some changes. View attachment 639102 Belt and S upgrade from GVM designs. The devil is in the details of this suit. Any suggestions on how to anchor the cape to the suit?

I attached mine with press studs to a cotton crop top with a couple extra press studs on the shoulders and back of the neck to anchor it. My friend wore it all weekend and she had no issues with it.

DSC_0160_FB.jpg

Supergirl_FB.jpg

Supergirl_03.jpg

Here's my build log thread

Looking to upgrade the soles of my boots. How do you flash and arrow guys attach boot tops to sneaker or such? Been doing jumps and been twisting my ankle. I figured sneaker would help w comfort and a bit more stunt work.

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back