My Collection - Lots of pics

LTsmash1200

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I finally have my collection to the point where I think it's worth a share on here. I haven't been collecting nearly as long as a lot of the people on here, but I have tried to put together a nice, fairly cohesive collection over the last few years. I also don't have a fraction of the skill that a lot of members have to make my own stuff, so I am really thankful that I found this community. It has inspired me to attempt to do some of my own stuff. I recently did the electronics on my own in a lightsaber.

So far, my plan has been to try to mainly focus on one franchise at a time. My top favorite movies/franchises of all time are Indiana Jones (Raiders and Last Crusade), the first Jurassic Park, all three Back to the Futures, and the Star Wars OT, but I loved TFA, so the new trilogy is probably going to be included as well. So those are the ones I have mostly collected. For the most part those are what I've collected from, aside from picking up a few other things here or there as they came available. Currently my main focus is building up my Star Wars collection. Here's what I have so far:

My Indy collection:

Indy - Whole Display.jpg

Indy - Grail.jpg

Indy - Cross and Lighter.jpg

Indy - Tablet.jpg

Indy - Hat.jpg

Indy - Book and Headpieces.jpg

Indy - Top Right.jpg

Indy - Picture.jpg

The only thing I REALLY still want is an idol, but I also wouldn't mind getting some filler type stuff to line the back of the top shelf to fill it out a bit more.

Next up is Jurassic Park:

JP - Shelf.jpg

JP - Left.jpg

JP - Center.jpg

JP - Right.jpg

I think I'm pretty much done with JP, although I wouldn't mind getting a hat or something from the original.

Then we have Back to the Future:

BTTF - Shelf.jpg

BTTF - Left.jpg

BTTF - Picture.jpg

BTTF - Center.jpg

BTTF - Pizza.jpg

BTTF - Right.jpg

Currently patiently waiting for Peter74's 1885 model time machine. I'd also like to upgrade to a better hoverboard at some point. I have a lot of the main props covered so I've kind of moved on, but the BTTF shelf is going to continue to be a work in progress as things become available.

Finally, my current project, Star Wars:

SW - Shelf.jpg

SW - Vader and V2.jpg

SW - Medal.jpg

SW - Obi and Luke.jpg

SW - OT Helmet.jpg

SW - FO Helmet.jpg

I have a Darth Ugly on order and I'm on the list for a Phoenix Props E-11. I'm HOPING to pick up one of Todd's DL-44s and a Luke X-Wing helmet at some point this year.

Then there's everything else.

Rocketeer.jpg

I love the Rocketeer. If it's not in my top four favorite movies, it's easily top 10. The helmet and pack from this are truly works of art.

VforV.jpg

PaR - Book and Scotch.jpg

PaR - Pyramid.jpg

Parks and Rec is one of my favorite TV comedies. It was so well written. Also, who doesn't love Ron Swanson?

Simpsons - Drawing.jpg

Simpsons - Left.jpg

Simpsons - Right.jpg

The Simpsons is my all time favorite TV show. I'd like to work on expanding this at some point. I actually think I might try my hand at making Xtapolapocetl. We'll see how that goes...

Jobu.jpg

I'm also a huge baseball fan, so I had to have a Jobu.

Wire - Clay.jpg

The Wire is my favorite TV drama, but there aren't really a whole lot of iconic props from it, so I have the Clay bobblehead and the Sobotka poster just to have SOMETHING.

WIre and BB.jpg

Saul Matches.jpg

And last but not least, gotta have one of these for Christmas:

Marty Moose.jpg

Attachments

• Simpsons - Shelf.jpg
    Simpsons - Shelf.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 102
Looks great. One suggestion.... Age your BTTF Western Union letter pages more. They look too bright and new. Aside from that, everything looks perfect :thumbsup

Looks great. One suggestion.... Age your BTTF Western Union letter pages more. They look too bright and new. Aside from that, everything looks perfect :thumbsup

Actually, now that you mention it, funny story: when I first made them (over a year ago) I made a set of really aged ones, then after they dried I folded them, and put them between some books to flatten out. I then made those just to have until the other ones had flattened out...then totally forgot about them. When you posted this, I thought, "they're not that light, I aged them a lot." So I went to look at them and realized, that I never pulled out the other set. I just found them.

Attachments

• IMG_8445.jpg
    IMG_8445.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 98
Last edited:
Actually, now that you mention it, funny story: when I first made them (over a year ago) I made a set of really aged ones, then after they dried I folded them, and put them between some books to flatten out. I then made those just to have until the other ones had flattened out...then totally forgot about them. When you posted this, I thought, "they're not that light, I aged them a lot." So I went to look at them and realized, that I never pulled out the other set. I just found them.

:lol :lol

Nice collection! I noticed you have a iron man helmet, if you're interested, I have a iron man gauntlet that I'm thinking of selling as I don't have the room for it. If interested I can share more pics. Hand blaster activated by movement as well as a lasser lifts automatically with laser that goes out several hundred feet... and sound!
77b1a19f70d115501212aeb5e5bd2b97.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back