Profiles in History screen used Bapty ANH E-11 Hero Stormtrooper blaster

jkno

Legendary Member
Bapty%20E-11%20Stormtrooper%20Blaster%2046.png

Weird muzzle cut up

Wondering about the "screen used" also , does it say ehat kind of documentation it comes with ?
Did the production rent all Baptys sterlings ? Or did they have more in stock , hope they really can document this from the serial number .... If not this is shady

1) thats awesome that your t-track ended up on this piece! Is there not supposed to be track around the lower barrel holes too?

2) can someone explain to a guy who's never seen or held a Sterling - how is that scope mount bar held onto the gun? I see it pokes in the front hole, but it looks like its just sitting in the rear sight and folded into the forward hole. That can't be sturdy :lol

The actual story is a good friend in the industry had some good contacts within Bapty. He was allowed to go through crates and boxes for props to use on another film. In doing so he unearthed the cache of the Sterlings and misc parts. He had made arrangements to secure the purchase of the lot when another party found out and out bid his already agreed upon purchase price via another party within Bapty. They were all rebuilt with replacement parts cast and attached where needed. What youre looking at is an original Bapty rental Sterling with replica parts. BUT, unlike the majority of that cache, this one is a live fire Sterling.

You can get a non screen used Sterling, convert it into a Stormie blaster even better than this one, with real parts too, and only spend around $1000 or so.

Not considering the recent going rates for a M19/ M32 scope :lol

Atm i see only overpriced offerings, where people hope to find a dumb one. :lol

My last bought, a few months ago, was slighly over 300€. Last deac Sterling some weeks ago was 350€.

Agreed, but be honest...you´d also try to get as much $ from a sale as possible, as long as people ARE willing to pay insane amounts.
At 300 Euro each., I´d buy THREE of them instantly.

After finishing all current blasters, I´ll have -only- two left, with one being kind of special with crinkle-paint finish, addtl. lenses etc.

Back on topic...
I´d never pay that much for a re-worked/ re-conditioned blaster myself. It is "a" bapty sterling, so what??? Where´s the proof, that this one has been used in SW? Is it screen-matched? Have we seen that strange muzzle-tip on any of the ANH blasters (doesn´t the stunt ESB "pugman" E11 show this kind of muzzle, without bajonet "ring")?

Agreed, but be honest...you´d also try to get as much $ from a sale as possible, as long as people ARE willing to pay insane amounts.

This only works as long people pay those stupid prices. :lol

At 300 Euro each., I´d buy THREE of them instantly.

Me too, or even more. But unfortunately he had only one.

After finishing all current blasters, I´ll have -only- two left, with one being kind of special with crinkle-paint finish, addtl. lenses etc.

What a horror scenario :eek - wait, atm i only have 2 real ones.

Back on topic...
I´d never pay that much for a re-worked/ re-conditioned blaster myself. It is "a" bapty sterling, so what??? Where´s the proof, that this one has been used in SW? Is it screen-matched? Have we seen that strange muzzle-tip on any of the ANH blasters (doesn´t the stunt ESB "pugman" E11 show this kind of muzzle, without bajonet "ring")?

I agree.

Last M38 I saw went for $305 on ebay. Crazy, crazy prices. Regarding the Sterlings it's kind of like saying I went to dinner with Scarlet Johansson when in reality you passed by a restaurant that she may or may not have been eating a meal at.

Last M38 I saw went for $305 on ebay. Crazy, crazy prices. Regarding the Sterlings it's kind of like saying I went to dinner with Scarlet Johansson when in reality you passed by a restaurant that she may or may not have been eating a meal at.
Got really lucky on evilbay just a couple of weeks ago 160$ for a m38 , just beacause the the seller had by misstake set the auction to local pickup only , and he was located in australia :lol

Got really lucky on evilbay just a couple of weeks ago 160$ for a m38 , just beacause the the seller had by misstake set the auction to local pickup only , and he was located in australia :lol

Well, Australia was not very small last time i looked at a worldmap. :D

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back