Transformers: The Last Knight (Post-release)

Re: Transformers: The Last Knight

@halliwax, I wasn't being as negative about your suggestion as it may have sounded ;).

Bay can't do it right, so in actuality he can do no wrong. If you get my meaning.

As for Hot Rod, I always thought of him as a prototype or concept style car. Real one of a kind. Especially since his demeaner doesn't match his namesake if he was a '34 Ford or such. Maybe a GT40 or similar. But in Bayformers, a lambo would suffice.

i didnt take it as a negative comment, maybe mine came off negative? which i certainly didnt mean to. :$ i may take some heat for this but i love the first movie, minus jazz getting killed :(

i remember the gt40 concept and i thought that was a good idea. when i think of hotrod i think of the huge spoiler on the back, i was hoping for them to incorporate the spoiler..

i didnt take it as a negative comment, maybe mine came off negative? which i certainly didnt mean to. :$ i may take some heat for this but i love the first movie, minus jazz getting killed :(

i remember the gt40 concept and i thought that was a good idea. when i think of hotrod i think of the huge spoiler on the back, i was hoping for them to incorporate the spoiler..

You're good bro. My post was meant to be as rediculous as possible lol.

Anything less than a supercar and it seems like Hot Rod becomes more Kup than anything else, IMO. I think an exotic would be the way to go.

You're good bro. My post was meant to be as rediculous as possible lol.

Anything less than a supercar and it seems like Hot Rod becomes more Kup than anything else, IMO. I think an exotic would be the way to go.

i agree 100%

Saw it last night. I loved all the films until this one. First, the movie started an hour late due to projector issues, then the A/C broke, the theater was like 95 degrees. Then the film started.
First TF movie that I actually wanted to walk out on. NO explanation on why Megatron is back. Nothing said about Galvatron which pissed me the hell off. Why is Simmons in Cuba with a Wrecker when he's the most patriotic guy in the movie. Why would he hide in Communist Cuba? Why is Cade being hunted? Just STUPID, LAZY writing. Really did not like this movie at all. And WHY does Optimus turn good again just after hearing Bumblebee talk? ***** it was horrible. Time for Bay to hang it up and let someone else do Transformers.

Saw it last night. I loved all the films until this one. First, the movie started an hour late due to projector issues, then the A/C broke, the theater was like 95 degrees. Then the film started.
First TF movie that I actually wanted to walk out on. NO explanation on why Megatron is back. Nothing said about Galvatron which pissed me the hell off. Why is Simmons in Cuba with a Wrecker when he's the most patriotic guy in the movie. Why would he hide in Communist Cuba? Why is Cade being hunted? Just STUPID, LAZY writing. Really did not like this movie at all. And WHY does Optimus turn good again just after hearing Bumblebee talk? ***** it was horrible. Time for Bay to hang it up and let someone else do Transformers.
Does bumblebee still talk in movie quotes?

Does bumblebee still talk in movie quotes?

He does. But it's only until that point in the movie where (continued in spoiler)

Optimus almost kills him and Bee catches his bladed arm and finally speaks. He goes like "I'm Bumblebee, your oldest friend. Optimus, I would lay down my life for you."

He does. But it's only until that point in the movie where (continued in spoiler)

Optimus almost kills him and Bee catches his bladed arm and finally speaks. He goes like "I'm Bumblebee, your oldest friend. Optimus, I would lay down my life for you."
Interesting. Thank you for letting me know. I saw Frank Welker is the voice of megatron, so thats pretty rad.

I think Bay is stuck in some kind of time loop where he keeps making the same movie over and over. I think he needs our help.

I'm amazed these piece of **** films keep getting made and making money. My sense is that they make most of their money overseas now, which explains why (apparently) there are blatant product placements for a Chinese car auction site in this film.

Hey team, did anyone see Caterpillar in the movie or on any promos? I guess he wears a Cat hat, Just wondering how prominent it is.

Ok, I will start by saying this. Ive loved every Transformers movie to this date despite some (alot) of people bashing the franchise, but this movie was absolute garbage. Horrible garbage!

First thing I noticed was that they used the same actor to play Merlin as they used to play Joshua in the last film (Stanley Tucci). Nothing at all against him but why use the SAME actor? His voice, his eyes, his body language screamed JOSHUA to me and I couldnt even get into it. From that point on I knew the movie was in trouble, and that was in the beginning. The movie jumps around soooooooooo much its extremely hard to keep track of everything. There is also no sense of travel at all. One minute youre in a junkyard somewhere, then Tokyo, then Washington, then Scotland(?), and so on. The movie felt rushed as hell like they were trying to fit 4 hours worth of story into a 2 1/2 hour slot. It just didnt flow. I never had an even remote feeling of "Oh **** the world is going to end", no feelings whatsoever. I couldnt even remotely get into it. It was just blah. Maybe ill have to watch it again but man, it was bad.

Whats up with the baby dino bots? Did they just appear? Did I miss something?

What happened to the Dinobots in the final battle? Where the hell were they? Theyre Knights too.

What happened to Galvatron? Megatron just appeared in a new body? Yes I know theyre the same.

I was sitting next to a kid who had to be about 6 or 7 and he kept begging his dad to leave. He hated the movie as well. God it was absolute garbage.

According to Box Office Mojo...

3-Day Total:
Age of Extinction = $100,038,390
The Last Knight = $37,485,489

Holy cow. Now THAT is a drop from the last movie. Wonder how the international market will compare.

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back