Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Y pattern

So beautiful. Your bare hull pattern was was gorgeous to begin with, and now that you're adding the original kit parts on top of that, it's only getting better.

The Y-Wing hull has to be one of the most complicated shapes for any studio miniature and you have absolutely nailed it this time, Julien!

Your model is so beautiful and clean! I love that cockpit. Very cool to see coming all together so well. Thanks for the awesome images!

You know the differences may be subtle and very slight and some times glaringlu obvious but when you look at this compared to its peers, it just looks that much better and cleaner and more accurate even if its just in small bursts of subtleness, I guess its the difference between raising a bar and swinging one round your head shouting

In other words, well done :)

Woah! Cockpit looks perfect,yea parts mixed up so nice:)
We know that's what a Gold pilot deserved,not some lousy bending rod in there haha!
Again well done Julien!

Don

Julien, a question: did you use Tee or Angle strip for the details on the fuselage? No matter how hard I try, I can't confirm which one I'm looking at. I believe it's Tee.

Beautiful! Your part I.D. is almost more impressive than your build...almost. What primer do you use?

Julien, a question: did you use Tee or Angle strip for the details on the fuselage? No matter how hard I try, I can't confirm which one I'm looking at. I believe it's Tee.

Scott, I replied earlier but got dome reason my reply doesnt show. You are right, it's tee !

Beautiful! Your part I.D. is almost more impressive than your build...almost. What primer do you use?

Thanks Isel, many did the hard work earlier on the Y ! I was a bit alone regarding the cockpit though :( I have two parts I still have to ID.

I use different kind of primers, depending on what I have to do. To prep parts that have no details I use car primer and car filler primer. Once parts are glued, I use the Tamiya gray primer, I have yet to find a better primer. Colleagues are joking at me cuz I'm the only one to use it. They use car primer even on parts that have fine details. :O haha ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back