Bengrim's Darth Vader reveal project

What's this then ... an ANH Vader Reveal?

18581772_10213678941596474_1001650691154983127_n_zpsvej8k0rh.jpg

Nope ... wardrobe just messed up with the robes over the shoulder armor in dress rehearsal :)

Chaïm

Work station coming along, wall cupboards needed, extra electrical sockets needed, small storage drawers ordered and a large set of drawers needed, it’s getting there so it won’t be long now before I start on my reveal mask
6FDCCAB2-295D-4B84-AC62-262E172CDDBB.jpeg420BD492-8A38-4DBC-A81D-49DEE5EA06D0.jpeg
It’s all a miss match as I’ve collected all the units and tops from little jobs I’ve done, I love the miss match rugged look plus the zero cost is even more pleasing

Last edited:
Work station coming along, wall cupboards needed, extra electrical sockets needed, small storage drawers ordered and a large set of drawers needed, it’s getting there so it won’t be long now before I start on my reveal mask
View attachment 849628View attachment 849629
It’s all a miss match as I’ve collected all the units and tops from little jobs I’ve done, I love the miss match rugged look plus the zero cost is even more pleasing

Looking good buddy, pretty much like the setup I started with about 20 years ago in the cellar of my parents house. Now my workshop is bigger and MUCH MORE cluttered :lol

Looking good buddy, pretty much like the setup I started with about 20 years ago in the cellar of my parents house. Now my workshop is bigger and MUCH MORE cluttered :lol
I love clutter, especially my own because I know where everything is :lol
my little storage drawers should be here today, I’ve only ordered 2 sets just to see the size of them and see what I can fill them with.

This room is for the sit down work and it’s warmer, the room next door is my little machine shop, with my lathe, stand drill, heavy vice and other bits but that is far from ready

Its nice to have enough space in the house for your hobby.:):thumbsup
Not actually in the house, I’ve converted my garage into 2 work areas, I was kicked out of the house ( not exactly the house but working on the dining room table ):D
loving my own space

BYW my little drawers turned up but I might need more, no !! I want more :lol
image.jpg

All I wanted was 6mm studs for the collar “ yes they said 6mm “ and what did I get 9 and 10mm “ so sorry “ they said “6mm ! oh we don’t do 6mm “ these are becoming hard to find
doing my tree in !!!
3531E903-5352-442E-81B2-FD965A86C27E.jpeg

Been there! I guess 6mm studs are just not the fashion any more.
Doing a couple of car boot sales tomorrow looking for certain items, going to take my callipers with me as there’s always some old punk studded belts and wrist bands available but not very many cone point style, you never know I might get lucky one day

A step closer to actually starting to work on the helmet

HE’S IN THE WORKSHOP AND ON THE BENCH !!!!!
B3A47C04-EC0B-4C0D-96F6-47F18C95B749.jpeg
Just need a little more staring time I think !!

Great order in the yellow drawers. That’s a smart way to store the bits.
what tools and what technique are you going to use to cut the mask in half?
That’s what I’ve been pondering over- “do I cut the lower tusks off first, then cut the jaw or do you cut from the back and try and keep the tusks. I assume a wire saw is the thing to use but I need to research it more.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back