Bengrim's Darth Vader reveal project

image.pngimage.jpeg
Had these back so I thought I would clean them up a give them a coat of primer just to check the overall look
the fork needs a little more tweaking
the long key needs to be 4.5mm longer
the small key is OK to get loads cut

Just out of curiosity has anybody managed to scratch build any linkages and look screen accurate, not sure I'm going down the right direction trying to scratch build them but I'm a constant trier

image.jpg
I picked up some mesh a few months ago and was wondering if this looks right for behind the teeth
image.jpg
Last pic is of the original courtesy of Gladus63 from the Paris expo
image.jpg
image.png

Last edited:
Got my top disc re cut to the correct size thanks to Kurtyboy for helpful information but still not happy with the inner holes another for the bin 3rd time lucky the holes haven't been equally spaced out and I'm thinking of trying 7 or 7.5mm holes instead of 6mm
image.jpg

Had my refined top disc back, just need to clean up, counter sink the centre hole take the edge of the other holes then I think it's job done on that little puppy
thought I might get 5 done !!! Well it was rude not to.
image.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

How do I make my pictures bigger . fed up with small ones.

it's a pitty that these metal cut keys are going in the bin, they are 4.5mm to short they turned out ok, ahh well never mind
image.jpeg

Small keys primed BUT my " laser cousin " numpty nuts only did me 12 waiting for another 5
image.jpeg

I think they look ok

Before I throw my older head keys away if the measurements are the same as the mouth keys I could cut them down and paint them silver and use in the lower jaw
has any body got sizes to share please ?
image.png

Got my newly sized / cut head keys back now they look the dogs doodahs !!!
clean them up a coat of primer and it's done for them little puppies, on to the next.
image.jpeg

Last edited:

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back