Batsuit From Arkham Origins

Wolverine8

I started to build my first full suit today. Batsuit from Arkham Origins. I bought the templates from Pepcowboy. Here is the link, if anybody want to buy it too.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/296533563759770/permalink/1013308432082276/

Start with chest piece. and here is the result.

IMG_0317.JPGIMG_0319.JPG

Will be updated.

looking awesome man!

- - - Updated - - -

do you have an etsy store? i dont do facebook. I would like to see the templates u have for sale

hey thanks for the interest I don't have an etsy store unfortunaly if you want too inbox me your email address I can send some of the file pics so you can take a look :D

Looks good. What size foam you using?

Thank you.13 mm. foam for main shape and craft foam for bat symbol. And I will use 6 mm foam for another parts.

Also I saw your thread, amazing work, congrulations. I hope mine will be turn as good as yours. In your 2015 build, what is the name of grey paint you used? I like that so much.

I kind of want to try this but I have a hard time understanding pepakura. Some of the parts are so thin I figure it's hard to cut them into half inch foam.

I kind of want to try this but I have a hard time understanding pepakura. Some of the parts are so thin I figure it's hard to cut them into half inch foam.

I solve the problem with buying different size foams. Craft foam, camping mats, gym mats etc. And sometimes just need an angle cuts and sanding.

Amazing work man! Love it.
Some of the curves I really like as opposed to my own model so I broke down and bought the files to see how they were done.
I don't plan on building it exact as the pep files illustrate but I am going to use some of the cuts to modify my own design.

Amazing work man! Love it.
Some of the curves I really like as opposed to my own model so I broke down and bought the files to see how they were done.
I don't plan on building it exact as the pep files illustrate but I am going to use some of the cuts to modify my own design.

Thanks man. But I still think, your work is the best batsuit I ever seen.

Update:

IMG_0327.JPGIMG_0328.JPGIMG_0329.JPGIMG_0330.JPGIMG_0331.JPG

I'm not glued back parts yet. I think I'm gonna glue zipper there from inside.

Thanks for the compliment but seriously yours looks amazing. It's really coming along nicely. Can't wait to see a test fit.

Thanks for the compliment but seriously yours looks amazing. It's really coming along nicely. Can't wait to see a test fit.

I just say what I really think. I need to find zipper first for the test fit. Looks like I have to wait tomorrow for buy one.

I change my decide. I order different types and sizes magnets and gonna try them. If it's works it will be better then zipper I think.

Last edited:
This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back