Batsuit From Arkham Origins

Wow...what an amazing build! I just read through the whole thread, and an super impressed with your skills.

I hope to build a Batman as my next cosplay...I'm just not sure which version I want to make; probably Batffleck, since I'm closer to his size, lol.

Watching your progress gives me the incentive to do it! :)

Rob

Gun part almost finish. Time to seal it.
20171128_184033.jpg20171128_183902.jpg

Wow...what an amazing build! I just read through the whole thread, and an super impressed with your skills.

I hope to build a Batman as my next cosplay...I'm just not sure which version I want to make; probably Batffleck, since I'm closer to his size, lol.

Watching your progress gives me the incentive to do it! :)

Rob

Thank you man. Batffleck is one of the costume I really want to build. But first, I need to finish this one.

Last edited:
I'm live in Turkey and we don't have any Con like Comic-Con or something.
Why is that?

Because of this, I believe I'll wear it just one time and that time for the photoshoot. After that I'm planing make it a life size statue in my room.
Your suit looks awesome and I hope that,before you turn it into a statue,you get to wear it to a Comic Con somewhere else! Maybe travel to a nearby country that has a Comic Con?
Anyway,be careful out there in the field and return home soon & safe for more cosplay

Why is that?

Your suit looks awesome and I hope that,before you turn it into a statue,you get to wear it to a Comic Con somewhere else! Maybe travel to a nearby country that has a Comic Con?
Anyway,be careful out there in the field and return home soon & safe for more cosplay

First question answer:
Actually I don't know. But I think, our people think these kind of stuff just for child.

And, for your comment:
First, thank you. A week ago, I was return from my military duty for forever. And for my suit I hope I'll wear it one day. It stay as wearable always because I'm planning to build some kind of little batcave corner in my room. Just beacuse of this I build all of this gagdet stuff.

Last, here is my first smoke pellet:
IMG_0278.JPGIMG_0277.JPG

Last edited:
A Batcave corner inside your house sounds awesome !
Thank you for sharing this build with everyone! I hope to see photos of the Batcave when it's done

Your welcome. It's pleasure to me share my build with everybody in here. A lot of good people gave me a suggestion whole the time.

I love the little bat symbols on the smoke bombs. keep up the good work! I also agree that a bat corner would be awesome.

These are looks pretty well for me but I start to build second style of smoke pellets. There will be two different style smoke pellets in my arsenal.

Those look great! :)

Rob

Thank you man.

Welcome back! Everything is looking awesome :)

Thank you. Good to be back...

Right now I'm building Thor's Hammer for second time, because one of my friend want it so much. After that I'll keep working on this project. Also there is a good news, at the February 4-5, there will be a costume contest in my country, first time. I'm planinng to join that event. But I need two more things. First, a cape. If anyone have template or something like that for a cape, please share with me. And also I need right measurement for me. I'm 190 cm. height. I think 200cm*400cm. will be fit to me but I'm not sure. Second, contest management wants two minutes stage show. My costume doesn't give me a enough room to make a moves easily. So, what kind of performance I can make at the stage do you folks think?

First, your suit is inspiring!
For the template, when I was building my first, I found a template somewhere on here on the forum. I ninja-ganked the picture, scaled it to my dimensions, cut it out on brown craft paper and layed down on it to see how it would look spread out. It was an incredible 14ft(427cm) wingspan. I made a few adjustments by cutting away or taping more paper to it. If I can find the picture I started with I'll pm it to you.
As far as your presence on stage, your suits going to do all the talking. Just stand up there for 1:50 then bellow "I'm BATMAN." Boom. First prize.

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back