Batsuit From Arkham Origins

Those look really good! I can't wait until you put the blades on them.
How well can you move in the chest+ ab armor? Is it easy or hard to bend over?

Keep up the good work! :)

Those look really good! I can't wait until you put the blades on them.
How well can you move in the chest+ ab armor? Is it easy or hard to bend over?

Keep up the good work! :)

Thanks man. At the chest + ab places, it's imposibble to move or bend. Sometimes I just thinking remade that area with different techniques. Maybe later...

Great work! I'm really excited to see this finished! I used the file and made a muscle suit out of it which I will cover with fabric
8c2fef4d70575f22907d252dc43389bd.jpg

Finally I finished gauntlets. I decided to make new inner parts of gauntlets with free hand. Then just put the blades on the upper parts. Here is the result.
g (3).jpgg (2).jpgg (1).jpgg (4).jpg

I started to build upper leg parts today. Any suggestion for pants?
Dude this looks awesome so far. For pants I would maybe go to an army/navy surplus store and get a pair of BDU pants them dye them black. It could have an interesting color variation, would be thick looking to fit the theme, but would still be flexible enough to be comfortable. I've never tried it but I think I will for one of my costumes

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

Dude this looks awesome so far. For pants I would maybe go to an army/navy surplus store and get a pair of BDU pants them dye them black. It could have an interesting color variation, would be thick looking to fit the theme, but would still be flexible enough to be comfortable. I've never tried it but I think I will for one of my costumes

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

Nice idea. I'll look for that kind of pants. Thanks.

These are upper legs parts for my suit. I'm planing to attach them to my tactical pant with some button. I was watch a tutorial about that, a guy shows his Master Chief suit from Halo and he was attach upper legs parts with some kind of button. If anyone knows that video, please share it's link.

These are the buttons I'm planing to use:
sedefli-klikit-citcit157_M.jpg

And these are my upper legs parts:

20170226_003755.jpg20170226_003804.jpg

I'm live in Turkey and we don't have any Con like Comic-Con or something. Because of this, I believe I'll wear it just one time and that time for the photoshoot. After that I'm planing make it a life size statue in my room.

I'm live in Turkey and we don't have any Con like Comic-Con or something. Because of this, I believe I'll wear it just one time and that time for the photoshoot. After that I'm planing make it a life size statue in my room.

Fair enough then, those boots will probably suit your purposes. Good luck with the build.

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back