T-16 Skyhopper

Excellent work Jason! It would be fun to see a model of the production version that never was... taking Cantwell's design and refining it, as was done with the X and Y and others. At Studio Scale, of course!)

Saw it in all it's Sa-Weet-Ness at WF... all I can say is stunning! :thumbsup and :cheers. Now if I can ever get around to posting pics of anything anymore...

I love that ship, and Jason you....... ni.jpg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gonna break out of lurk mode in the SS section for the first time for this one.

I've been fascinated by this vehicle ever since seeing in in the Best Of The Lucasfilm Archives book and it's probably the coolest "what if" of ANH. (Meaning what if it had been used to search for R2, as mentioned in the SW Sketchbook)

I enjoyed seeing this project come together and thanks for the link/pictures.

It's perfect to me. :thumbsup

Yes! It is absolutely Too Cool for School! Love this ship and your model is a joy to behold. Thanks for posting the link to the many pics.
Bravo!

Last edited:
Awesome job as always Jason! your work is amazing as always dude! is those panels still available? or ever were? PM sent

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back