TFA Reys Star destroyer found part.

That looks like a great match. I wonder when the centre part is found, if it is indeed a found part, it'll inform about which size of collet is needed/best match.

I have some spare screwdriver sets if you want one, just let me know

As far as I can tell, all of the Burnerd MC collets look the same and are the same size APART FROM the holding hole in the centre which is covered up with other parts anyway and is never seen. So I don't think it really matters which size you get. That's my understanding anyway.

nice collect!! I can't find any inexpensive ones. Hope someone will do a resin kit run

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well here are the first cast I had to remake the mold as the first was no good they come out well and are a lot lighter than the original :)
I will start a thread on the junkyard and sell as sets with the top sections (minus screwdrivers)
20160510_125446.jpg20160510_125525.jpg20160514_154615.jpg20160514_154730.jpg20160514_154755.jpg

nice collect!! I can't find any inexpensive ones. Hope someone will do a resin kit run

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Be careful it's not just the lid and the collet either. I think the base was used. Look closely at this picture:
sidecloseupcrop.png
That small seem is'n on the collet and looks to be about the right size where the screwdriver set steps in (where it is threaded).

Looking at that same shot which I think is almost spot on for size. It looks like the ring has a width of 5mm and is 20mm wider than the case (10mm either side).

Looking at that same shot which I think is almost spot on for size. It looks like the ring has a width of 5mm and is 20mm wider than the case (10mm either side).

Considered both versions. His still looks off to me, one more than the other on screen, but still.

I knew I was seeing a separation from the collet and plastic but just wasn't 100% on it. So cut the holder of the screws below and attach that to the collet. Allowing the screw sets plastic top to thread as it normal would. Sound right?

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back