The short film festival thread

If you're not a Kubrick and Hitchcock fan this probably won't do anything for you. Technically it's a mash-up but it's so well put together that I think you could consider it a short film.

Check it out and prepare to hallucinate with Jimmy Stewart. Possibly not-safe-for-work due to a couple of shots with nudity (no, not of Stewart):

Last edited by a moderator:
A propos Seth...fits in the zeitgeist of the moment:) Love the research on the props/costumes/decor of this little intimate piece. Good acting also btw.

Here's one I made for a contest. It is only 3 minutes long, as required. I am also posting a pic of the poster.

Attachments

• lastdrive-finalSmall.jpg
    lastdrive-finalSmall.jpg
    652.9 KB · Views: 84
The short I wrote and edited just got accepted into the Annecy Film fest… in the TV films competition

Here’s the trailer!

I’m a total underdog…. Up against hbo and such. But hey, never know! Bring it on, chainsaw man guy!

More on the Short Film, "In the Heat"...

Annecy > Festival > Official Selection > Film index

20232642_1.jpg

Super proud of this one... can't believe I got in Annecy with it. It's so gruesome in parts.

I may be reading too much into it, but we submitted as a short even though we were two minutes over... We didn't get that but they bumped us up to series and now in competition... Let's gooooooooo.

Coming for you Chainsaw Man. Coming for you.

More on the Short Film, "In the Heat"...

Annecy > Festival > Official Selection > Film index

View attachment 1697145

Super proud of this one... can't believe I got in Annecy with it. It's so gruesome in parts.

I may be reading too much into it, but we submitted as a short even though we were two minutes over... We didn't get that but they bumped us up to series and now in competition... Let's gooooooooo.

Coming for you Chainsaw Man. Coming for you.
That's so cool! Good luck!

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back