Star Wars Celebration 2017--Orlando, FL

I'm definitely going. This will be my first celebration. Does anyone who has been to celebration know if one of the nearby hotels typically takes out a block of rooms at a con rate?

Which nights are people booking this for? I saw sold out rooms for really odd nights at most of the hotels. I ended up booking at the Hyatt Place just up the road because it was the only place that had available rooms from April 10th through the 17th.

I decided to go for the week and make a vacation out of it.

4 day pass secured! Hotel secured! Can't wait!!! ... I have a feeling Tickets will actually sell out on this one! SW is much more popular now than ever before!... May the Force be with everyone going!

Got my 4 day passes and the hotel booked up. Now it's just a matter of dealing with the nightmare portion... flights. I hope to meet as many RPF members as possible while I'm down there.

Where is everyone staying down there?

I just got my 4 day pass. Now I need a flight and hotel. I was at Celebration 1. Looking forward to attending another.

Seeing everything coming out of SWC Europe is making it difficult to wait. Has anyone else purchased their passes yet?

I will definitely be attending at least a day. If not two... All four seems a little ambitious at the moment.

Luckily I am within driving distance. No hotels or flights for me. :D

Not really within driving distance but I'm roadtripping anyway from Colorado for the heck of it. If it was anything like Celebration Europe I won't need a motel I'll just sleep in the queue and bring my cot.

See ya'll there hoping to troop for first time as Rogue One Shore Trooper pending how much work I have to do to Jim's kit

I got my 4 day pass and hotel booked as well! I can't wait - this will be my first Celebration! Bringing my dad along with me too. Looking forward to meeting many of you in person.

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back