Rogue One Vader costume

Hahaha-- fair enough. It just always feels like clickbait. io9 reposting screenrant videos has made me a bitter man!

Hahaha-- fair enough. It just always feels like clickbait. io9 reposting screenrant videos has made me a bitter man!

Speaking of Vader's suit and click bait (though this is mocking clickbait)... if you haven't seen this yet, it's brilliant...

They read the entire wookiepidia on Vader's suit... and it's glorious.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, gosh, if only they had paid the same amount of attention to replicating the ANH look of the Stormtroopers.... Of course, until we see pictures, this hype means very little.

Cant wait for images to start showing up!

I gotta say though in some of the descriptions they mention the lights on the chest box being identical to ANH, but ANH Vader didnt have any light on his chest box. He did have the buttons and the coin slots but non of them lit up in ANH.

Well, gosh, if only they had paid the same amount of attention to replicating the ANH look of the Stormtroopers.... Of course, until we see pictures, this hype means very little.

I can understand the concerns with the Stormtrooper suits, but if the original designs restrict movement too much to do the action scenes, would you rather have slow moving Stormtroopers that look the same or Stormtroopers that can actually fight?

This probably isn't as much of an issue with Vader.

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back