Anovos Standard Line Kylo helm.

Compared to what it was going to cost me to get a BS professionally modded this seems like a fantastic deal. Buying it for sure. :thumbsup

I don't feel like waiting for 3 years to get it, so I'll probably just wait until someone makes an accurate casting and buy that instead. Not to say the Anovos bucket doesn't look amazing for it's price, but I'm not getting fooled again by a nice price tag.

Yeah so I tried to use the code with the partial.ly payments, and so it didn't give me an option...

Be aware... the whole "you will have a chance to enter a coupon code..." doesn't happen on the payment plan page. So I have a confirmed order, no discount.

:angry

And so the e-mails and phone calls begin.

Didn't see any option for a payment plan, but being able to get this under $300 shipped with the 15% off code seems too good to pass up. I'll just have to accept that there's going to be a long wait ahead for it.

yea that is correct so if you are using a promo code they do not allow you to use payment options, payment options are only if you are going to pay without using promo codes

if you click on the payment link under the pricing bullet points it takes you to a page where it explains it all.

http://www.anovos.com/pages/payment-plan-faqs

Dammmit.

Well that's not going to help my case. They should just let me cancel, and resubmit... be I will be way past using the code at that point.

I only jumped in cuz i COULD get 15% off... now I paid 5 extra for payment plan, and no % off.

Bah.

I wonder if the Premier helmet will be noticeably better. I know it is fiberglass, but that may not actually be better for every helmet.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

I guess one good thing about the fiberglass version is that it wont have gaps as we have seen with the FO trooper helmet and I know a lot of people including myself mainly want the fiberglass version for display, though the standard version would look just as nice as a display piece as well its just for me after seeing the imperfections on their FO trooper helmet I decided to go with fiberglass kylo and FO helmet. Also I believe that the fiberglass version will actually have metal parts where the standard version will have metal type/colored plastic from what I have read.

Does anyone have a guess if the fiberglass helmet will be able to show the fine details of the texture? That may be an advantage of the plastic helmet. The FAQ for the FO stormtrooper helmet implied the standard edition would have crisper details than the premier.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Anyone from the UK ver ordered from Anovos direct...? I just looked i to this and the cheapest postage option is $172.

Looking at the USPS website, this should ship for closer to $60 (based on a 12"x 12" x 12" box weighing 5lbs).

Anyone from the UK ver ordered from Anovos direct...? I just looked i to this and the cheapest postage option is $172.

Looking at the USPS website, this should ship for closer to $60 (based on a 12"x 12" x 12" box weighing 5lbs).

Forget it -I've just found similar posts in the other thread

Well, I was going to order it using the 15% off coupon, but as that would have only saved me around $45 I'd rather hold off for now and see if ANOVOS actually releases the helmet this year. I just don't feel like giving them my money up front and letting them hold on to it for an unknown period of time. If they were like a normal company and didn't charge your card until the item ships it would have been a no-brainer, but clearly they don't work that way. The thing that scares me is there have been people waiting for the full Darth Vader suit for almost 2 years now and still don't have any idea when it's going to be released. :facepalm

I asked on the Anovos Facebook page about the level of detail between the standard and premier. They said the premier may be smoother but some people feel the weight and rigidity of fiberglass gives the helmet more of a real world feel. Would you prefer a more detailed plastic helmet or a less detailed fiberglass helmet?

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back