Anovos Standard Line Kylo helm.

If go for sharper lines (if it leads to higher accuracy). But it does feel weird when a helmet feels light. However I would always have it on a stand, so whatever.

Yeah, I would be displaying it so the weight wouldn't ever be an issue to me if it means even better accuracy. :thumbsup

welp, the link is gone

:(

In the other thread this was posted...

According to the information from ANOVOS at Celebration, the Standard line helmet has been cancelled. They will either let customers have a refund or let them upgrade to the Premier line helmet. Guess they didn't want to give people a nice helmet at a reasonable price and want them to fork out over $700 for one instead.

they announced that all pre order for the standard kylo will be cancelled and everyone who ordered one will get a refund thus only way to get one would be to get the fiberglass one.

thats not so very nice of them.
There's probably a big demand for them during the pre-order period and they thought.. hm maybe we should cancel the cheap version, 50% of the customers will propably upgrade to the fibreglass one, wich creates less production costs because they only need to produce one piece and off course that way more profit...:devil

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back