Spiderman (Reboot) Civil War and future Costumes and Wardrobe ~possible spoilers~

Quick question for anyone who got their hands on the sockwa g4s when I first ordered a pair in 10 it was to small but when I put it on the chart it showed I was 11.5 so should I order the 11 or size up to 12 so I have free space for my feet and socks?

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

That's the newer version it has only about 8 colors and no the right type of color

I just made these with it
a7adcdcaa820b7ebe5b6178fa68debdf.jpg
0b7a8669fef7fdfa995430209f174c71.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well I made it multiple times I know what it is and what it isn't there's a picture on here that shows the color

I bought Peter's screen used outfit from the skateboarding scene in TASM 1, the wardrobe tag for the shoes denotes that they are dark navy, not black.
On the brand of the Nike dunks it originally comes from there was no navy there was blue but not navy it comes from Nike dunks low be true id which is not sold anymore on their site
b9e0cffdfa6f584b7b9afd68020387d7.jpg

On the brand of the Nike dunks it originally comes from there was no navy there was blue but not navy it comes from Nike dunks low be true id which is not sold anymore on their site https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170923/b9e0cffdfa6f584b7b9afd68020387d7.jpg

The tag also denotes that they are NikeiD so they were made using the options available and again it states they are navy, not black These were custom made the same way cosplayers did it back in the day.

The tag also denotes that they are NikeiD so they were made using the options available and again it states they are navy, not black These were custom made the same way cosplayers did it back in the day.
If u want to believe it's navy then you can the picture of the shoe is right there the reference picture someone brought up in the sun light clearly shows black and not navy navy is lighter that is darker

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back