Spiderman (Reboot) Civil War and future Costumes and Wardrobe ~possible spoilers~

dc80159766e8a3bfc75ec5b4af431291.jpg

New infinity war behind the scenes picture has emerged. And upon closer inspection of the bus scene the backpack is really dirty, has something written on the top of the bag “Jan-Ju???” Is all I can make out. Looks to be written in sharpie. And as far as the trinkets on the bag one of them is a Rubik’s cube keychain. Can’t identify the other. But maybe someone knows that shape haha

And upon closer inspection of the bus scene the backpack is really dirty, has something written on the top of the bag “Jan-Ju???” Is all I can make out. Looks to be written in sharpie.

Looks like a JanSport Big Student Backpack by the zippers and pleating of the front pocket.

Glad I hung on to my red/grey New Balance considering they are impossible to find now. Not crazy about the one costume we got in FFH filming but glad to see them reusing stuff from Homecoming that I spent a lot of money on.

View attachment 828672View attachment 828673
Found some more unseen photos from set on July 2nd, and of course Peter has a new backpack but i think its safe to say hes gonna being keeping just the one throughout the whole film this time around. I'm 100% sure this model backpack is a Jansport SuperBreak as you can tell my the arms of the backpack, it looks just like the ones on the SuperBreak. Not sure on the color as of now, but i'm assuming a simple color like grey, black or even a dark navy.

Backpack :
View attachment 828674

Good lord I really hope it is. I used a superbreak as the base for my ASM1, replica bag...really not planning on buying a new backpack.
271713f7134a14ec5033e047c1e16ac0.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NewfitViaDW.jpg
Alright guys here's a look at another outfit thats going to be used, this comes from a video on Tom's instagram I think we can assume that Hydro Man is definetly in this movie due to the huge amounts of water splashing on his stunt double. I will start looking for what hes wearing, also his backpack looks to be black and I think hes going to hold on to one backpack this time around.

Just got my New bag delivered yesterday, it’s the Jansport Big Student Back Pack, in the color “Blue Streak”
fb0849066dbbcaa99da0fcbab1b4e93b.jpg

84abad8dc40352d4ce0f8059c5dc4d37.jpg

The specific color is discontinued, although I found it pretty easily on Amazon. I think it’s the closest we’re going to get to the one seen in Infinity War, now I just need a Rubik’s Cube keychain, I think Walmart sells them lol

Screenshot_2.png
New photo from set, its apart of the same scene from the picture posted above by AABC1999, hes wearing the same shirt. Still cant make out whats on it and the man in the green shirt is holding his hoodie. The hoodie looks like a dark navy blue, seems to be the same one used with the dark red plaid button down in the first outfit we saw.

Kind of an old subject but, does anyone know of any decent alternatives to the plaid shirt/flannel that was worn over the telekinesis shirt? I’ve been looking and I can’t seem to find any that work well

6dd6b132b892717954de4e40d474be79.jpg
ddea28853d3dba5bb41e1b1f087da3a0.jpg

IMG_8471.JPG
Two new outfits and a set video of the new costume! Happy to see the Telekinesis shirt back
Put together the first one for fun w/ a similar looking shirt I found at H&M a while back. I guess those air max’s will be his main shoes on this movie, I’d rather have the killshots back.
IMG_8455.JPG

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back