Spiderman (Reboot) Civil War and future Costumes and Wardrobe ~possible spoilers~

wo4SumOl0co.jpg
Newly released photo, there is a ton more of the main cast (Peter,Ned,Liz,Flash,Michele) but in poor quality.

I think this is another decent Vans Lampin replacement:

817yKACI9nL._UX575_.jpg

The Vans Atwood (Amazon shortened link)
http://a.co/bz1uaSX

817yKACI9nL._UX575_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Found the shoes in a Men's size 6.5. I can't wear these and neither can my daughter, but maybe you can.

https://poshmark.com/listing/Lampin...SZ-aQW2kjFAoc-uUaAWSGr1mEwvpPNQAaAnutEALw_wcB

This website says they have a bunch in stock but I couldn't get it to accept a VISA card number.

http://www.navarjo.co.nz/vans-lampin-trainers-blue-977363-p-1140.html

And this website also offers it with the same broken checkout engine:

http://www.dhphotography.ca/vans-la...va2viflsy-blue-outlet-sale-canada-p-8746.html

Last edited:
Congrats. Score. That's my size, too. I just messaged the seller. Let's pretend he has a secret stash for everyone! :)

Hi guys, new here but have been all through this thread and just wanna say thanks so much for all of your hard ID-ing work! I’ve managed to grab myself some of the SA shoes in Homecoming so I’m super happy.

Also kind of new to the whole Spidey thing so I have a few questions if you don’t mind. I’d love to get a mask like the one he has in this pic, but I’m not 100% on what to search for. I’ve joined a few Spidey cosplay groups on Facebook but there’s a lot of talk about face shells... I won’t need that for this, right?

View attachment E7F482FF-71A3-4C51-A446-606BD4C27543.jpg

One more question - has anyone been able to ID these jeans? Levi’s? They look like they have some kind of flannel under the turn up part at the bottom...

Sorry for my noob-ness and thanks in advance!

Hi guys, new here but have been all through this thread and just wanna say thanks so much for all of your hard ID-ing work! I’ve managed to grab myself some of the SA shoes in Homecoming so I’m super happy.

Also kind of new to the whole Spidey thing so I have a few questions if you don’t mind. I’d love to get a mask like the one he has in this pic, but I’m not 100% on what to search for. I’ve joined a few Spidey cosplay groups on Facebook but there’s a lot of talk about face shells... I won’t need that for this, right?

View attachment 814247

One more question - has anyone been able to ID these jeans? Levi’s? They look like they have some kind of flannel under the turn up part at the bottom...

They're probably just Levi 511's or 514's in black, they look a little too baggy for 510's

They are NOT Levis. I have been staring at them for weeks. There's stitching styles that do not apply to their brand at all. They are also not black, deep navy.

Last edited:

View attachment 814247

Not 100% about the jeans, but I can help with the mask.

Obviously the exact one from the movie is not for sale, but the mask you’re looking for doesn’t have a faceshell, no. You just need to ask for them to attach the lenses if you order through a company, or attach them yourself if you decide to make one.

There are a few companies who make masks, I like The RPC Studio, but their stuff runs on the more expensive side ($600-700 USD for a suit (no faceshell or lenses included)), so if you don’t have that kind of budget, another website I really like is Zentai Zone. Last time I used them, it was around $60-100 USD for a full costume, and you could order the suit’s design pattern from them (I believe they used to steal some, but I think they have gotten much better since then and now purchase them) or supply your own.

I know for sure The RPC Studio sell masks seperatley, but a mask alone from them can cost the same, if not more, than an entire costume from Zentai Zone, and that’s without lenses. Obviously, The RPC Studio’s products are way better quality, but I was pleasantly surprised by Zentai Zone’s quality, so if you don’t have the budget for RPC, I would definitely recommend them.

I hope this helps. :)

Last edited:
View attachment PeterParkerPantsIWCW.jpg

So I'm almost 100% sure that iv ID the pants Peter is wearing in Infinity War as they aren't Levi's like in Homecoming, also that being he seems to be wearing the same brand in Civil War which is ASOS's home brand. Pretty much there isn't a super clear shot of Peter's jeans in civil war but you can make out the back pocket stitching which looks to be exact with the asos jeans. Also for the Infinity War pair the inner pant color is exact as you can tell by the cuffs. Also i'm sure this is the exact jeans color way it looks way to similar to not be. Also the hoodie Peter wears in "Civil War" seems to be an asos muscle fit hoodie i don't remember if that was stated although the exact color isn't sold anymore.

7218db56a7347cf8c5dc7eab6f3c9b75.png
674e48c55d5539ce258b04e4da6d4a8c.png

Filming started and they brought back the new balance

Update: I already found out the jeans are American Eagle from the pocket stitching and small eagle on the tag lol

Last edited:
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180703/7218db56a7347cf8c5dc7eab6f3c9b75.pnghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180703/674e48c55d5539ce258b04e4da6d4a8c.png

Filming started and they brought back the new balance

Update: I already found out the jeans are American Eagle from the pocket stitching and small eagle on the tag lol

Way more images are out regarding this fit but hopefully we get some more outfits soon. Although this isn't the actual one he wears the actual one in other photos that being he's seen with a kinda burgundy plaid button down (from homecoming, worn with a green crew neck) with a navy blue zip up hoodie over it, quite possibly the one from the Audi commercial as it looks just like it. Also rest in peace the pin roll? Hopefully not, hes been doing it ever since "Civil War" its kinda a staple piece/style in his wardrobe to me.

Way more images are out regarding this fit but hopefully we get some more outfits soon. Although this isn't the actual one he wears the actual one in other photos that being he's seen with a kinda burgundy plaid button down (from homecoming, worn with a green crew neck) with a navy blue zip up hoodie over it, quite possibly the one from the Audi commercial as it looks just like it. Also rest in peace the pin roll? Hopefully not, hes been doing it ever since "Civil War" its kinda a staple piece/style in his wardrobe to me.

I’ve seen that red shirt in some set pics, haven’t seen him with a hoodie tho but either way I’m still looking lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Every time I see a photo of Tom Holland, it kinda reminds me of how he badly wants to stay on the Infinity War before he has vanished in the end.

IMG_2223.jpgIMG_2224.jpg
Found some more unseen photos from set on July 2nd, and of course Peter has a new backpack but i think its safe to say hes gonna being keeping just the one throughout the whole film this time around. I'm 100% sure this model backpack is a Jansport SuperBreak as you can tell my the arms of the backpack, it looks just like the ones on the SuperBreak. Not sure on the color as of now, but i'm assuming a simple color like grey, black or even a dark navy.

Backpack :
black-back_530x@2x.png

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back