Spiderman (Reboot) Civil War and future Costumes and Wardrobe ~possible spoilers~

With a little patience and luck, managed to find a size 9 of it on Amazon. :$

Although I really hope it's in stock, since they have listed 3 left.

I'm sorry for the horrible quality, but this is the best picture I could find of this scene. Does anyone know what shirt he's wearing? I've searched through most of snorgtees' science and math related shirts and didn't see this one.
lastscene.png

I'm sorry for the horrible quality, but this is the best picture I could find of this scene. Does anyone know what shirt he's wearing? I've searched through most of snorgtees' science and math related shirts and didn't see this one.
View attachment 745032

Not sure, also been trying to find it. But here's another photo of him wearing it, Jon Watts posted this on his IG. also at the center top of the shirt It says California
Screenshot_1.png

Hey guys! I was at the mall today and I saw these shoes that look a lot like the ones on the "Telekinesis outfit". This is me wearing my "Telekinesis outfit". I'm good with the pants, the tee and the flannel but I needed an insider's opinion on the shoes. So what you do guys think about the shoes? View attachment 704736View attachment 704737

Hey Man! I loved the "Telekinesis outfit" you put together. I know its been a few months since you posted this, but I was wondering if you could tell me where you bought the flannel. I've looked for an accurate looking flannel everywhere and yours is the best I've seen yet, anyway, thanks!

Does anyone know of a good sweater for this outfit? The one from Uniqlo isn't for sale anymore, and I can't find one that's close enough in color

IMG_7980.PNGIMG_7997.JPGIMG_7988.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_2292.JPG
    IMG_2292.JPG
    152 KB · Views: 219
I can't find anything as accurate as these two, and both of these were recommended by people in here. SO, I think the one on the left is nice because it has a more accurate color and since it has the double chest pockets. However, it has white buttons unlike the one on the right. The actual shirt has dark buttons which is why I have the 2nd option. Also, I assume that the shirt is short sleeve since Tom has the hoodie sleeves rolled up but I don't know. Which shirt do you guys think is closest?
IMG_8258.JPGwrangler_mens_wrinkle_resist_short_sleeve_western_snap_plaid_shirt_blue_black_1421576_c.jpg50524793_Alt01.jpg

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back