Spiderman (Reboot) Civil War and future Costumes and Wardrobe ~possible spoilers~

I think Peter has a case on his phome in the car scene but I can't tell what it's pretty dark

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk
I watched the behind the scenes. They CG'd alot of the phone to cover up any branding. I would look at maybe get a black rubber case for it. But tbh I don't see a point in doing that, His phone doesn't have a case for most of the movie anyway, I'd just rock the phone like that with my cosplay

I'm guessing that his phone is an old Sony phone (because... Sony product placements are always in a Spider-Man movie) that has probably a waterproof case. Or maybe the phone itself is waterproof. I mean it survived a lake drop so...

zcUZXvH.jpgScreenshot_3.png
The phone Peter is using in Homecoming is an old iPhone 3G, and when he has a case it's just a rubber/silicone cover.

Peter uses the IPhone 3gs in Homecoming, he uses a black silicon case which you can get dirt cheap on ebay. Also, they modified the screen with cgi, I use an IPhone 3gs (because of Homecoming of course :p) and I can tell you for sure they definitely modified it. But the phone model itself IS the IPhone 3gs.

Has anybody figured out the red hoodie from the homemade suit I'd figure it would be hanes but I don't see anything like that in amazon

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

Hey man. I know earlier you said you haven't ordered them yet, but have you ordered them or recieved them yet?

I called the phone number on that site and it was a fake number of some local business and their voicemail said not to use that website because it’s a scam.

This suit was on display at NYCC. Don't know which one it is. Apologies for the glare, etc. It was hard to get good shots because too many people were having their pic taken in front of it. I don't know why they're posting sideways either.

DSC_0562.JPG

DSC_0563.JPG

DSC_0564.JPG

DSC_0567.JPG

Spider Man Movie Web Shooter Prop 2  New York ComicCon 2017.jpg

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back