Spiderman (Reboot) Civil War and future Costumes and Wardrobe ~possible spoilers~

13DB2E8E-63C9-4B65-8BE7-1AB740B3A2D2.jpg
screen used vs my bag! super happy with it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So I found a shoe site I don't want to name yet because I don't know if it is scam and I don't want y'all to lose your money so I'm gonna buy a shoe from there and if it works I will definitely let you know that it isn't scam it has Nike new balance etc.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

So I found a shoe site I don't want to name yet because I don't know if it is scam and I don't want y'all to lose your money so I'm gonna buy a shoe from there and if it works I will definitely let you know that it isn't scam it has Nike new balance etc.

Do they have any of the hard to find stuff?

mrl420st_nb_02_i.jpgkfl420dg_nb_02_i.jpg
Which do you guys think is the better alternative? I think the one on the left. I found a site with the real ones but I'm afraid of getting robbed lol. You never know when you're getting scammed.. I rather go for these since they're on the actual new balance site.

I will test this site out before I give it to y'all I don't need a pair I have one already but I'm gonna get a different shoe
8a97d9c5533d05b6a68a7443fed87328.jpg

View attachment 743752View attachment 743753
Which do you guys think is the better alternative? I think the one on the left. I found a site with the real ones but I'm afraid of getting robbed lol. You never know when you're getting scammed.. I rather go for these since they're on the actual new balance site.
You could do a sole replacement on the first shoe if you had the sole of the shoe already though

Aren't these the one he wears on the big game trailer the one the right I remember them being a dark blue with gum bottoms
24ee3a6a8615c8e773f6fd241dd6cb83.jpg

Never heard of them before. I can check some sites to see if I can find any feedback on them.

Does anyone know where to get a ucan zipper without having to buy them in bulk from the website? [emoji16]

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back