Spiderman (Reboot) Civil War and future Costumes and Wardrobe ~possible spoilers~

New shirt
ae65ccf30889f14a7d3da1c3c9c24db0.jpg

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

It's a good match but I found the exact hoodie, it's on amazon. Not sure if the hoodie is blue or grey due to the filter put on the movie but it's an Alternative Eco zip hoodie

It's a good match but I found the exact hoodie, it's on amazon. Not sure if the hoodie is blue or grey due to the filter put on the movie but it's an Alternative Eco zip hoodie
I don't think it's one of those, the zippers on all of those hoodies have a white zipper and the Civil War hoodie has a zipper matching the color of the hoodie

I don't think it's one of those, the zippers on all of those hoodies have a white zipper and the Civil War hoodie has a zipper matching the color of the hoodie

I honestly really think its the asos hoodie because the hoodie in civil war doesn't have the laces on the hood. In a blooper you can see tom kind of pulling his hoodie reveal ing that there is no laces on the hoodie. The blooper is out there but it's in **** quality. Sorry If I'm using this Incorrectly I justed started using this site. Also the zipper is not the color of the hoodie, it is silver color

Last edited:
I honestly really think its the asos hoodie because the hoodie in civil war doesn't have the laces on the hood. In a blooper you can see tom kind of pulling his hoodie reveal ing that there is no laces on the hoodie. The blooper is out there but it's in **** quality. Sorry If I'm using this Incorrectly I justed started using this site. Also the zipper is not the color of the hoodie, it is silver color
Yeah that looks exactly like the hoodie.

do you have a link to the video?

I didn't mean the metal part of the zipper, but the fabric the zipper is attached to like here it's white around the silver zip. But i definitely think it was the asos hoodie after seeing it on their site

If you're looking for a Cheap half face shell like tom has in the movie, TASM1 deluxe costume has a half face shell. Only requires you to remove the mask and eyes

Just bought some stuff for my Parker cosplay

New Balance u420 (I know his are red, but these are the closest to the screen used shoes I could get my hands on)
EFxnkbI.jpg
The plaid shirt that goes under the blue one
n0RMiHi.jpg
and the Jansport field tan big student backpack with accurate zippers
5LezEJG.jpg

Just bought some stuff for my Parker cosplay

New Balance u420 (I know his are red, but these are the closest to the screen used shoes I could get my hands on)
View attachment 734144
The plaid shirt that goes under the blue one
View attachment 734145
and the Jansport field tan big student backpack with accurate zippers
View attachment 734146

Nice! post pictures when you get the plaid shirt, i want to see how it looks in real life before buying it.

Nice! post pictures when you get the plaid shirt, i want to see how it looks in real life before buying it.
I definitely will, It's the closest pattern available and I don't think 100% accuracy is that important because it'll be under the blue shirt, but I think that this is the best option for now, and its cheap which is good for low budget people like me haha

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back