Spiderman (Reboot) Civil War and future Costumes and Wardrobe ~possible spoilers~

just got the shirt, better pics soon
View attachment 713334

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice dude! Just completed this outfit as well!

well... mylocker.net doesnt sell the mathletes shirt in the right color anymore. which sucks cause i was about to buy it.
View attachment 713853

Oh no! I was thinking of buying this too. Damn.

Also, just bought myself some Nike Killshot 2s for $90! So many days saving my lunch money finally pays off! I was wondering if anyone knows where I can find then New Balance U420s because I can't seem to find them.

the behind the scenes hoodie version is still available, but idk if you would still want that one
hoodie ver.png

Nice dude! Just completed this outfit as well!

Also, just bought myself some Nike Killshot 2s for $90! So many days saving my lunch money finally pays off! I was wondering if anyone knows where I can find then New Balance U420s because I can't seem to find them.
EBay has some but small sizes

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

the behind the scenes hoodie version is still available, but idk if you would still want that one
View attachment 714170

Hmmm. I'll have too see. Thanks for the info though!

EBay has some but small sizes

Size 9.5 in US size?

Nice touch for lenses! Bryan Alzate (awesome prop maker) makes the best lenses! Check him out if you haven't already! You won't be disappointed!

Hmmm. I'll have too see. Thanks for the info though!

Size 9.5 in US size?

Nice touch for lenses! Bryan Alzate (awesome prop maker) makes the best lenses! Check him out if you haven't already! You won't be disappointed!
I'm not sure but maybe

I just typed it nike killshot 2 it's very pricy though

Oh no! I already bought some Nike Killshot 2s in my size a couple days ago. I was talking about the New Balance U420s in Gray/Red. I meant the ones that Peter wears in the first set photo from Homecoming. But thanks for trying to help! Do you have any information on the New Balance?

Oh no! I already bought some Nike Killshot 2s in my size a couple days ago. I was talking about the New Balance U420s in Gray/Red. I meant the ones that Peter wears in the first set photo from Homecoming. But thanks for trying to help! Do you have any information on the New Balance?
Yes I do they are remaking them but not the way we would want them it's a whole new style it's best if you look in stores or outlets

Maybe a petition will help bring them back ? Who knows

I was kinda busy watching Iron Fist and saw this! Watch Iron Fist; it's really good! Doesn't matter what critics say! Yeah. I really want the original ones and I wouldn't mind starting a petition for the originals! Sounds like a good idea!

Really nice! congratulate him for me! I'm also 15yrs old and that's great job
(btw it's the onesie, not underoos)

Thanks. He is really proud of it. This is his first cosplay attempt that he planned and paid for everything. He even designed the 3D printed web shooters.

I assumed this was the underoos suit, since the regular suits are actually onesies.

dcc2cb0ccf54c73421c3a82d22a9ed34.jpg

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back