Spiderman (Reboot) Civil War and future Costumes and Wardrobe ~possible spoilers~

Yeah, that's the post I was thinking of. He didn't post any pictures or anything to show us that they were accurate though so I figured he was just guessing,

- - - Updated - - -

They do seem to fit the descriptions we've been given thus far...

It's the Orange one, the red bag has a much darker red, the orange in the movie is pretty light, so im %100 sure its the orange one.

Well just to be sure, I ordered 2. One red one orange

mpv-shot0001.jpg;) its definitely orange

I think it's the orange one.

Now I'm debating whether I should order one or wait until we start getting info on Homecoming to see if they change the pack…
I mean, It's only 17 bucks….

Just saw your post on the hoodie. It's not that hoodie though but nice try dude. The hoodie he has is very loose and flimsy. The hood itself is very thin and flimsy. Does anyone need any pictures of the hoodie he wears in the movie?

Just saw your post on the hoodie. It's not that hoodie though but nice try dude. The hoodie he has is very loose and flimsy. The hood itself is very thin and flimsy. Does anyone need any pictures of the hoodie he wears in the movie?
I would like pictures of the hoodie.

Sent from my SM-G530T using Tapatalk

I'm not sure if this is any help but I think he might be wearing a pair of Vans. When I went to go see it in the theater it looked like a pair of Sk8-Hi's when he had his leg up, with all of the other stuff he is wearing I wouldn't be surprised if that is the shoe he is wearing haha

I'm not sure if this is any help but I think he might be wearing a pair of Vans. When I went to go see it in the theater it looked like a pair of Sk8-Hi's when he had his leg up, with all of the other stuff he is wearing I wouldn't be surprised if that is the shoe he is wearing haha
Pretty sure it is to I'll look up a pair

http://m.sears.com/decky-basic-zip-...0001i&kpid=SPM8642669402&kispla=SPM8642669402

Could be relatively close but idk it doesn't show any other pictures for it

Oh gosh...

There are an infinite number of hoodies out there and his could be any of them…
I think that the bottom line is we're going to have to wait for high-quality pictures before we can ID the hoodie. No use in trying to guess what it is unless we can actually see it well enough.

On here someone said they were to be black brown and gummed bottoms

Ok gotcha. The picture that SpiderBOY616 posted though- they looked all black.

Maybe we just need better photos ;)

- - - Updated - - -

Are you guys sure that the shoes are high tops? Like do they go above the ankle?

No clue man. I think we need some better quality images before we "determine" anything.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back