Spiderman (Reboot) Civil War and future Costumes and Wardrobe ~possible spoilers~

comingsoon.net has some new pics of Spiderman Homecoming toys from the Marvel Legends line. Included are new shots of Peter's homemade suit, his official Spidey suit, and also an Iron Man armor with spidey red and blue.

http://www.comingsoon.net/extras/ne...n-homecoming-marvel-legends-revealed#/slide/1

marvel-spider-man-homecoming-legends-series-6-inch-figure-assortment-spider-man-homemade-suit.png

marvel-spider-man-homecoming-legends-series-6-inch-figure-assortment-spider-man-web-wings.png

marvel-legends-series-6-inch-figure-movie-2-packs-spider-man.png

I'm gonna do a little comparison here. The Legends logo looks more accurate to the one in Civil War. And the Hasbro goggles look more accurate to the ones in Civil War. BUT, in the Homecoming trailer the goggles look more like the Legends version. I'm guessing he's probably gonna have 2 different sets of goggles. Everything else seems to be the same.
spider-man-homecoming-6-inch-figure-assortment-spider-man-homemade-suit-1485429661882_1280w.jpgmarvel-spider-man-homecoming-legends-series-6-inch-figure-assortment-spider-man-homemade-suit.png

I'm currently in the process of making it, going to wear it to the Homecoming midnight release and to SDCC this year. When I get all of the pieces together I'll post what I'm using for the costume and my process in assembling it! :D

great, don't forget to post a link to the thread

great, don't forget to post a link to the thread
Can do! I'm excited to start working on it. Now that I've seen the Marvel Legends figure it confirms a few of the things I need to do. The low end figure was a great help, but the Marvel Legends figure really lines up with the blurry spider symbol we saw in civil war among other things. I'll explain more when I create the thread haha

Well, I started to make the homemade suit before I saw the Legends toy so the logo I went with is the blockier version. I think it turned out ok. Drew and cut out a stencil and then colored it in on the shirt with a black fabric marker. Currently working on the webshooters. Nothing fancy there, just using craft foam, mod podge, glue gun, and grey spray paint. Will update with photos when done.

1.jpg

Well, I started to make the homemade suit before I saw the Legends toy so the logo I went with is the blockier version. I think it turned out ok. Drew and cut out a stencil and then colored it in on the shirt with a black fabric marker. Currently working on the webshooters. Nothing fancy there, just using craft foam, mod podge, glue gun, and grey spray paint. Will update with photos when done.

View attachment 705778

why don't you make a thread?

View attachment 705778

Awesome hoodie dude! I think you should make a thread for this project! I will start on mine as well but I need little more materials.

So I'm trying to find the correct logo of the home-made suit, and it seems that every toy company has their own version. The Funko version looks like the Spectacular Spider-Man logo, the Legends version looks like a messy Ultimate Spider-Man logo, and the Hasbro version just looks like the regular MCU logo. So basically my question is, which logo do you guys think is the accurate one?
spideyhomecominglogoalterations.png

So I'm trying to find the correct logo of the home-made suit, and it seems that every toy company has their own version. The Funko version looks like the Spectacular Spider-Man logo, the Legends version looks like a messy Ultimate Spider-Man logo, and the Hasbro version just looks like the regular MCU logo. So basically my question is, which logo do you guys think is the accurate one?
View attachment 708144

Look at 1:0:9 here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3OnOJSNktOs it's kinda blurry but id say it's no. 1

View attachment 708144
the middle one for sure imo

the middle one for sure imo
Yeah, that's what I was thinking because it looks like something a kid would make but I'm not entirely sure.

- - - Updated - - -

Look at 1:0:9 here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3OnOJSNktOs it's kinda blurry but id say it's no. 1
It might be that one because Funko usually gets the designs spot-on. But since there's so many different versions of the logo they might have gotten it wrong this one time.

Yeah, that's what I was thinking because it looks like something a kid would make but I'm not entirely sure.

- - - Updated - - -

It might be that one because Funko usually gets the designs spot-on. But since there's so many different versions of the logo they might have gotten it wrong this one time.

take that back! there's new pics of the legends fig, they changed the logo. It looks like the one on the funko fig

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back