Spiderman (Reboot) Civil War and future Costumes and Wardrobe ~possible spoilers~

For the jacket check this photo I posted about 2 days ago. I'm wearing the Vitruvian Pizza shirt underneath. It works pretty well honestly, it's a SportTek Raglan Hooded Jacket. Only problem is it's not the same material, but other than that it's pretty spot on.
15978635_598891683627255_789684240_n.jpgsport-tek_JST73_graphite-grey.jpg

Last edited:
Do you have a picture which ones you mean ?
Because like I said above,there is something "sparkling" at the ankle site and i thinks its something flat.
And the problem I have with the Nikes is I thing you would see the big Nike logo on the site of the shoe...

- - - Updated - - -

Do you have a picture which ones you mean ?
Because like I said above,there is something "sparkling" at the ankle site and i thinks its something flat.
And the problem I have with the Nikes is I thing you would see the big Nike logo on the site of the shoe...
Oh and the laces are more like the vans I posted above,have a look !
I really don't know if this is the same color way so excuse me if it is
11a3b125e6fca5fa3e80662dd28cf9c6.jpg
d28cc863ae5b179ddbf6efb1d8a4d9f9.jpg

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

Tom accidentally confirmed that he is on set for infinity war right now on an Instagram livestream. Do you think there is a chance we will see some new outfits for Peter on set?

Tom accidentally confirmed that he is on set for infinity war right now on an Instagram livestream. Do you think there is a chance we will see some new outfits for Peter on set?
I've been heard he was going to be in it like a few weeks ago from fan accounts I don't remember which one but he said it on live tv

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back