Anovos Ghostbusters Proton Pack Kit

I've read the last few pages, but don't really have the time to read this whole thread. Lol

I see that this is a "kit" right? Any one know to what degree? Is any of it put together, or we talking all loose down to each individual piece?

Is it all unpainted?

Thanks.

I've read the last few pages, but don't really have the time to read this whole thread. Lol

I see that this is a "kit" right? Any one know to what degree? Is any of it put together, or we talking all loose down to each individual piece?

Is it all unpainted?

Thanks.

Unpainted and everything must be assembled by the buyer.

New photos up on Anovos: Ghostbusters_Proton_Pack_01.jpgGhostbusters_Proton_Pack_02.jpgGhostbusters_Proton_Pack_03.jpgGhostbusters_Proton_Pack_04.jpgGhostbusters_Proton_Pack_05.jpg

Above photos are of prototype. Also news on the jumpsuit:

It is now to include all name patches of the Ghostbusters characters. Originally you had to pick only one for the pre-order. Anovos felt the customer might want to be able to switch out the names, and they are adding it as a reward for being so patient.

so in that case you should be in our side and NO help them closing post. We need to let our community know what is going on with ANOVOS.

You seem confused. Being a sponsor or not being a sponsor doesn't place us on anyone's side.

The OP of that post was simply trolling. That is not to say there weren't legitimate issues addressed, but the defamatory way in which the initial post was made was not acceptable.

If you are unhappy with ANOVOS, no one here will stop you from saying so as long as it is done in a factual and non-defamatory manner. It is when you let emotion cloud your post... you know... like calling us "dictators" simply because you don't agree with a decision... that you start find yourself on unstable ground.

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back