Anovos Ghostbusters Proton Pack Kit

Got a chance to see the GB pack in person today at WonderCon. I'm no expert, but I thought it was pretty cool. Hopefully I'll be able to pick one up

20170402_110113.jpg

Also confused - the video said the pack would be done by the end of the year. Anovos's site and previous post say next quarter...? Sounds like there is still some work to be done and hit a 2Q release.

I am not positive, but I think the end of year comment was in reference to the jumpsuit costume and not the pack. The pack is still scheduled for Q2.

Last edited:
this is the last time im buying something from Anovos .
i had to wait more than a year for my Stormtrooper armour ... and now this... dunno how i didnt learn my lesson ..

not good.

this is the last time im buying something from Anovos .
i had to wait more than a year for my Stormtrooper armour ... and now this... dunno how i didnt learn my lesson ..

not good.

almost two and a half years for vader. that was enough of a one and done lesson for me. my Threepio from an independent seller came faster than that.
add to that the somewhat, not clear communication and some duplicity (costumes not being actual costume on display)....and one can't really trust anovos to be truthful right off the bat.

and that's sad. i had hopes for them at the start.

The annoying part as well... they keep pushing people to buy PRE order stuff all the time " last day hurry "! . .. what about ANovos if you do just one thing and do it proper !. make them and delivery : simple.. then move to the other one ... any way .- Hope so they not gonna change dates again .. i smell Q3 ...

Ive got a busy life.. full time job plus i make props after work ....- even i go to the gym and i like play star wars battlefront before go to sleep ..(plus girlfriend and few other things .)..
and even after all that.... i always reply emails and update my costumers step by step what im doing ...

just sayin`

Yeah, I ended up getting my money refunded. Took over a month and a half to get the refund even after talking to customer service once or twice a week and being promised I'd have it right away. Had to go on their Facebook page and start publicly complaining with other jumping in to comment, and then bam, money back in account. It's ridiculous I had to go to that length to get money back from a cancelled order. I used my refund to buy a fan made pack cast from the hero pack mold, and for a little extra, I upgraded and got a bunch of metal parts. The quality will be FAR superior to anything Anovos ends up releasing.....IF they end up releasing anything. They lost a customer, and one that was ready to start purchasing a bunch of Star Wars stuff from them. Never again. Terribly run and dishonest company. I will only support the fan maker community from now on.

Ive got a busy life.. full time job plus i make props after work ....- even i go to the gym and i like play star wars battlefront before go to sleep ..(plus girlfriend and few other things .)..
and even after all that.... i always reply emails and update my costumers step by step what im doing ...

just sayin`

thank you. it doesn't take much time to take a minute out of your time to update people if one really cares. anything else is just an excuse :)

Ill wait just few days more. for an update .. if not .... ill ask for my money back.. This is i a big joke. I Hope the forum is aware of ANOVOS.-

EDIT
I just saw the web site shipping calendar . Spring March 20 - June 20
GHOSTBUSTERS™: Proton Pack Kit SPRING 2017

at least 3 more months? w t h anovos.!

Last edited by a moderator:
Ill wait just few days more. for an update .. if not .... ill ask for my money back.. This is i a big joke. I Hope the forum is aware of ANOVOS.-

EDIT
I just saw the web site shipping calendar . Spring March 20 - June 20
GHOSTBUSTERS™: Proton Pack Kit SPRING 2017

at least 3 more months? w t h anovos.!

One month to go and it's all still up in the air. No new official pictures... Totally not suspicious.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a pre-order for a pack and stormtrooper armor from Anovos, I'll wait it out. Hell I waited 3 years for Project Triforce's Halo rifle pre-order.

most of pre orders ive ever bought showed the product and date when is gonna be delivery .- thats the big difference between a PRO and ANOVOS.
really>>?? really ??? so difficult to keep us post it??? what a joke.

You'd think they'd have access to accurate parts to cast of off. 2nd gen Nycoil banjos? 2nd and 3rd gen Legris ebows? Logo-less Dale resistor? What even is that hat light or crank knob? Guys, come on...

Some companies are more amenable to having their logo on weird sci-fi stuff than others. Clippard seems to be playing along, but maybe Dale didn't want to play ball?

Ended up getting a refund, but not through Anovos. Their support never properly responded to my request, so I ended up disputing it through my credit card company. It's a shame, but I felt like I was getting strung along too hard.

Ended up getting a refund, but not through Anovos. Their support never properly responded to my request, so I ended up disputing it through my credit card company. It's a shame, but I felt like I was getting strung along too hard.

Hopefully getting charge backs will encourage them to improve their customer service. Too bad. I was seriously thinking about ordering a stormtrooper kit from them but not after reading this thread.

I asked if they were still on track last week. According to Anovos, they're still expecting it to ship on or before June 20th.
So fingers, toes and streams crossed...

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back