(Tom Clancy's - The Division) CLEANER COSPLAY

IcemanCosplay

Ever since I started playing The Division, I've been fascinated by the Cleaner faction. So much so I decided to become one.

This will be my first ever cosplay and I'm so excited.
I'm hoping on making this cosplay as accurate as I can. Here
is a 3D model of a Cleaner.

the_division___cleaner_by_luxox18-d9szliy.jpg

This is going to be my main reference point for the outfit.

When it came to the gun I had a lot of trouble figuring out the design.
However, after hours of in-game research I was able to sketch up an accurate design of the weapon.

2m78d8m.jpg
Feel free to use these schematics if you are interested in making a cleaner cosplay yourself.

- I'm going to apologize in advance for the multiple posts. The cosplay is a work in progress :)

Last edited:
For the tank, I found an old extinguisher. Which I painted gray.

2yv8box.jpg
149qeqp.jpg

The only thing missing now is a small lid on the top and some flammable stickers :)

Last edited:
Things I've managed to collect so far. A black hooded coverall suit, a mask, a tank and a toy AK-47.

2j3fom9.jpg

The suit might need some tailoring work since I'm really tall and lean. Ordered a 4x size suit to get the correct length.

n32kq8.jpg

(Granted not the same mask as they use in the game but very similar)
However, I might purchase the correct mask later on. The gas mask they use in the game is a Israeli M15 Gas Mask.

258qzk6.jpg

The gun is about 47cm in length. About 18 inches.

I started working on the powered air-purifying respirator. It's the belt-mounted motor/blower that all the Cleaners wear. It's suppose to provide constant air flow via breathing tube to the facepiece. Since buying a functioning one is WAY out of my price range I have decided on making a prop one. This I will do by using a blend of PVC piping and some other materials. It's about half way done, I'll post again when it is complete.

In other news, I sent this design to a local sticker manufacturer, these stickers should be ready in a couple days or so. Hope they turn out nice.

1174rpe.jpg

cknl1.jpg

2cdvdoy.jpg

dy55w9.jpg

Productive day :)

Last edited:
Nice build so far. I had the same idea about the fire extinguisher. We have hard plastic ones at work so should be a bit lighter to carry around if they will let me steal a used one lol.
what sort of piping has been used for the respirator? has this come on anymore since your last post :)

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back