The Dark Knight Rises AMOURY - FREE 3D print models By SilkScreener

guys please forgive me, life takes it toll and I have just not had the time to finish off the files to get them to a spec where a novice could use them. I would happily get them out there if someone else with the skill could assist or help me out with this huge task. My sincere apologies to all who have sent emails and expressed interest in these files.

guys please forgive me, life takes it toll and I have just not had the time to finish off the files to get them to a spec where a novice could use them. I would happily get them out there if someone else with the skill could assist or help me out with this huge task. My sincere apologies to all who have sent emails and expressed interest in these files.

No worries dude life comes first What do you need help with ?

i moved on the cage has been broken down in pieces and used for other projects next month im starting with DOJ vault wall

Yarooon

Take your time, real life goes first. I'll be patiently waiting [emoji6]

FB: facebook.com/ironmarkprops1
IG: instagram.com/ironmarkprops

Hi, what exactly is required for the models to finish them off? I might be able to assist.

Sorry to all those that have been interested. I wanted really to go over the models. and then release... I think the best way now is if people are having problems , I'd do my best to fix the models if i can...Not guaranteeing anything..

It's been a few years since i've used these files and alot of folders but i just grabbed what i think is the right folder... but if anything is missing let me know and i'll try re exporting stuff and uploading it to the Drive -

Enjoy and once again sorry for the wait.

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back