Subscribe
  1. RPF Premium Member silkscreener's Avatar
    Apr 20, 2016, 5:43 PM - The Dark Knight Rises AMOURY - FREE 3D print models By SilkScreener #1

Well back when I was starting in 3D I started on this project with a hope to finally 3D print it one day and I just have never got round to it

The goal was to build the CAGE which I also have modeled but it is not pictured and well, I would love to see someone else give this a crack if you can afford to make the files and finish them.... To be honest there looks like there is a lot of pieces but some of them are really small. It is a big project but to me back in 2008 it was one of the best batman costumes ever designed and would be worth it to put the effort into this beast. It also took plenty hours to produce.

Now I'm still trying to figure out how to host these files and I'm not sure if I'm going to do a shapeways thing on this... Don't really see the point.

Any one using the files please give credit and let me know how the build goes in fact why not upload your progress to this thread.
    I'm actually releasing it so they actually see the light of date and don't go to waste.
    if there are any pieces missing (they should all be there) then let me know.

Last edited by silkscreener; Apr 20, 2016 at 5:49 PM.
  2. RPF Premium Member silkscreener's Avatar
    Apr 20, 2016, 5:48 PM - Re: The Dark Knight Rises AMOURY - FREE 3D print models By SilkScreener #2

Some very crude 3D renderings from years back lol -

- - - Updated - - -

Last edited by silkscreener; Apr 20, 2016 at 5:54 PM.
  3. RPF Premium Member silkscreener's Avatar
    Apr 20, 2016, 5:52 PM - Re: The Dark Knight Rises AMOURY - FREE 3D print models By SilkScreener #3

4. RPF Premium Member silkscreener's Avatar
    Apr 20, 2016, 6:06 PM - Re: The Dark Knight Rises AMOURY - FREE 3D print models By SilkScreener #4

From
    Willebroek, Belgium
    Apr 21, 2016, 4:33 AM - Re: The Dark Knight Rises AMOURY - FREE 3D print models By SilkScreener #5

Nice work Silkscreener
    I have done something similar here is a picture of my work in progress cage
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	12472743_1706703042948656_1633670815114928114_n.jpg 
Views:	329 
Size:	74.0 KB 
ID:	617267
  6. RPF Premium Member silkscreener's Avatar
    Apr 21, 2016, 6:06 PM - Re: The Dark Knight Rises AMOURY - FREE 3D print models By SilkScreener #6

Yarooon said: View Post
    Nice work Silkscreener
    I have done something similar here is a picture of my work in progress cage
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	12472743_1706703042948656_1633670815114928114_n.jpg 
Views:	329 
Size:	74.0 KB 
ID:	617267
    Oh dude that looks fricken awesome when do you plan to finish it? Have you got all the props?
    From
    Willebroek, Belgium
    Apr 22, 2016, 4:48 AM - Re: The Dark Knight Rises AMOURY - FREE 3D print models By SilkScreener #7

silkscreener said: View Post
    Oh dude that looks fricken awesome when do you plan to finish it? Have you got all the props?
    Hey silkscreener im working on a second version where the front doors can open and close easy
    I have most gadgets but not all
    got 2 grapelguns instead of 3 would love that 3d model though
    and i have the explosive paste like thingy not yet printed
    My sticky bomb gun has had several version but not yet happy with it so it won't be in the cage just yet

Im just done with drawing all the parts out so i can CNC the cutouts for in the doors and drawers
  8. RPF Premium Member silkscreener's Avatar
    Apr 25, 2016, 7:43 PM - Re: The Dark Knight Rises AMOURY - FREE 3D print models By SilkScreener #8

Yarooon said: View Post
    Hey silkscreener im working on a second version where the front doors can open and close easy
    I have most gadgets but not all
    got 2 grapelguns instead of 3 would love that 3d model though
    and i have the explosive paste like thingy not yet printed
    My sticky bomb gun has had several version but not yet happy with it so it won't be in the cage just yet

Im just done with drawing all the parts out so i can CNC the cutouts for in the doors and drawers

sure dude just give me a few days to prep the model to make sure you'll have an easy printing time. Have your weapons been printed in parts or all as one. Do you want them in parts for a better finish or will you be masking before you paint... If you could post pics of guns so I can see.
    From
    Willebroek, Belgium
    May 1, 2016, 6:49 AM - Re: The Dark Knight Rises AMOURY - FREE 3D print models By SilkScreener #9

sure dude just give me a few days to prep the model to make sure you'll have an easy printing time. Have your weapons been printed in parts or all as one. Do you want them in parts for a better finish or will you be masking before you paint... If you could post pics of guns so I can see.
    hey man ill have some pics later this Month my stuff is at the workshop and im leaving for work soon i won't get there before next week
    the better way is in parts of course My grapple guns were donated by a friend so one of them was allready in one piece the other one was in several pieces
    The sticky bomb gun i tried to make out of wood (lasercutting pieces ) but they were not strong enough for hanging
    From
    Virginia , USA
    May 1, 2016, 4:36 PM - Re: The Dark Knight Rises AMOURY - FREE 3D print models By SilkScreener #10

Dude this looks awesome.
  11. Member Since
    Dec 2015
    May 2, 2016, 10:10 AM - Re: The Dark Knight Rises AMOURY - FREE 3D print models By SilkScreener #11

Let me know when you upload the files i would love to have a go at building this.
  12. Member Since
    Mar 2013
    Oct 7, 2016, 11:26 PM - Re: The Dark Knight Rises AMOURY - FREE 3D print models By SilkScreener #12

Great model man!

did you ever uploaded somewhere the files?
  13. RPF Premium Member silkscreener's Avatar
    Oct 11, 2016, 6:01 PM - Re: The Dark Knight Rises AMOURY - FREE 3D print models By SilkScreener #13

Sorry guys to all those interested. I have had a little break and totally forgot about this. I will try my very best to get all the files organised in the next week or so.
    From
    ACT, Australia
    Oct 11, 2016, 10:29 PM - Re: The Dark Knight Rises AMOURY - FREE 3D print models By SilkScreener #14

Email sent....
  15. RPF Premium Member
    From
    Sydney, Australia
    Oct 13, 2016, 5:11 AM - Re: The Dark Knight Rises AMOURY - FREE 3D print models By SilkScreener #15

Sorry guys to all those interested. I have had a little break and totally forgot about this. I will try my very best to get all the files organised in the next week or so.
    Cool. Looking forward to that post.
  16. Member Since
    Mar 2013
    Oct 20, 2016, 10:34 AM - Re: The Dark Knight Rises AMOURY - FREE 3D print models By SilkScreener #16

Thanks man! cant wait!
  17. Member Since
    Mar 2013
    Dec 9, 2016, 1:46 PM - Re: The Dark Knight Rises AMOURY - FREE 3D print models By SilkScreener #17

Bumping the thread for relevance!
  18. Member Since
    Dec 2015
    Dec 10, 2016, 3:29 AM - Re: The Dark Knight Rises AMOURY - FREE 3D print models By SilkScreener #18

Yes this is so cool. Could you post the files and let us sort them out?
    From
    Bradford uk
    Dec 10, 2016, 3:33 PM - Re: The Dark Knight Rises AMOURY - FREE 3D print models By SilkScreener #19

Very interested in this 👍
    From
    Bradford uk
    Dec 10, 2016, 4:43 PM - Re: The Dark Knight Rises AMOURY - FREE 3D print models By SilkScreener #20

Could anybody i the uk print me some of these....7-19 and number 5??
  21. RPF Premium Member silkscreener's Avatar
    4 Days Ago  Jul 17, 2017, 7:15 PM - Re: The Dark Knight Rises AMOURY - FREE 3D print models By SilkScreener #21

guys please forgive me, life takes it toll and I have just not had the time to finish off the files to get them to a spec where a novice could use them. I would happily get them out there if someone else with the skill could assist or help me out with this huge task. My sincere apologies to all who have sent emails and expressed interest in these files.
    From
    Virginia , USA
    4 Days Ago  Jul 18, 2017, 1:18 PM - Re: The Dark Knight Rises AMOURY - FREE 3D print models By SilkScreener #22

guys please forgive me, life takes it toll and I have just not had the time to finish off the files to get them to a spec where a novice could use them. I would happily get them out there if someone else with the skill could assist or help me out with this huge task. My sincere apologies to all who have sent emails and expressed interest in these files.
    No worries dude life comes first What do you need help with ?
    From
    Willebroek, Belgium
    4 Days Ago  Jul 18, 2017, 4:05 PM - Re: The Dark Knight Rises AMOURY - FREE 3D print models By SilkScreener #23

i moved on the cage has been broken down in pieces and used for other projects next month im starting with DOJ vault wall

Yarooon