The Jason's Bat Grapple Design. COMPLETE!

13doctorwho

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I was playing with design ideas for my own Batman grapple gun. This is what I came up with. It’s got elements of the comics, movies and games. I haven’t decided on colors yet, this is the default SolidWorks colors. Let me know what you think, I may get it printed!

grapple.jpg

Last edited:
Re: The Jason's Bat Grapple Design.

Thank you for your comment. I shortened the rod between the body and handle because it looked off to me. here's a quick grab.

grapple update.jpg

Thank you for your kind comments. I haven't given any thought to making them available on Shapeways. The print is kind of expensive. I'm honored that you would ask.

Thats awesome. I like the non-gun look to it. Its very Bruce Timm "no guns, no kill" style. Very cool.

Here is an update. I have finished painting it. The only thing left is the grappling hook. It's on order. Take a look and let me know what you think.

original grapple painted 01.jpg

Thank you all for your kind comments. The grappling hook I designed should be here tomorrow. That's the finishing touch!

Thank you for your comments. The hook has three wings. It looks cool, but four might have been better. If I had used four looking from the side the bat silhouette would have been flat, really making it look nice. Oh well, maybe I'll try that and see how it looks...

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back