- NEW PHOTOS - Finished - Studio Scale Probe Droid - SOLD -

thanks for all this information, did not think to take so many kits, missing me a lot. sorry for my bad English, my name is sergio and I am from Spain

hi joe , the pd kit?
I know a guy who may sell the kit here in australia
if you refer to the acrylic disc we only did a set for julien, Guy and half for lee, i am still to do mine lol
there are 30 plus discs , very acurately lathed, i think Guys and Juliens were within .2 of a mm.
we never sold these,
if there was someway of someone or a group willing to do the legs for the rest , I am sure Guy, Julien, Robert and myself would be happy to share all our information and probably make better legs than what ILM had!
One can only dream i guess........

Understood, I thought I may have missed out on a good opportunity. Yeah, if the project ever kicks off, I would buy a set.

Joe

I very much doubt anyone is mad enough to make the leg legs on mass, it's def a labour of love, if I can do em then most here can , the discs are very specific in size but I did my first set with just stock abs tube filled with resin and they still work and look great.

I can't imagine how much brain space was used to make the discs in acrylic mars, glad you did though :)

Right, the legs look like plenty of fun to make. ..aggravating I'm sure... but fun nonetheless. The discs are what I would personally be interested in. They look like they add so much stability.

Oh, and I bought your PD kit.

we could make a list of people who want to collaborate in making molds of small parts that can be sent over, I am willing to back the pieces I already have and send them on, we could save costs in our model.

an update.

20160424_123536_resized.jpg20160424_123541_resized.jpg20160424_123549_resized.jpg20160424_123553_resized.jpg

20160424_123536_resized.jpg

20160424_123541_resized.jpg

20160424_123549_resized.jpg

20160424_123553_resized.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello , can someone help ,

20mm Tamiya could be Flakvierling 38 Anti- Aircraft Gun 1/35

IMG_0258 copia.jpgs-l300.jpg

1.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_0258.JPG
    IMG_0258.JPG
    3 MB · Views: 282
Thank you very much Monsieur Tox.

hello guy as will your probe droid ? I have two kits and more , the sdkfz 10/4 and 36/37 88 mm flak gun , you need a piece ?

I'm good thanks Sergio, your parts will be in the post this week bud, I'm only missing a few Quad parts and Lamps, if anyone has any spare lamps let me know as a plastruct order for 6 things is a bit pricey?

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back