Looking for an Iron man suit MK42 MK46 etc

McFroogeler

Hey guys.

I'm super new here and having a hard time searching for stuff so I figured I'd just post a new thread.

I want to buy an Iron Man costume. I want a 100% complete fully painted and assembled, ready to wear costume. With moving parts and light up hands, arc reactor and eyes, etc. It needs to be high quality and durable enough to wear over and over for kids parties.

We would prefer one of the newer suits from Age of Ultron (MK42) Civil War (MK46) etc.

I went through the thread about the fullbodyarmor.com suit but it looks like the quality is terrible. So I wont be going there. I pretty much want that suit but not crap.

Let me know if there's anyone on here I should be contacting who made one of your suits or who has a ton of pictures.

Thanks guys

Last edited by a moderator:
If it should be durable for a very long time, then it should be a fiberglass build. You should put some more information so we can help you such as your budget, Time frame and location.

I'm flexible on price. Time frame is also not too much of a worry eg 6 months is fine. Located in Australia and I know shipping will be high.

Email stealth at heroesworkshop.com Ironmaiden is here on the forums.

- - - Updated - - -

Ironmaiden only does foam though and you probably want resin.

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back