Need a Millennium Falcon for my Force Awakens shelf.

Paracord Junky

Looking for one that's about 3.5" long to replace the pencil sharpener I'm currently using. Solid metal preferred but I'm open to more fragile materials if I really like the piece. Anyone have a recommendation?

the force awakens.JPG

Last edited:
saw a black series in walmart and couldn't say no to the five-dollar pricetag. Looks better than I would have expected for that, even having seen the quality of previous titanium star wars ships.

What's the story behind that saber? Especially the "pierced" bunny ears lol.

my first "real" saber--meaning it wasn't 100% Lowe's. Wore it to CIII, my first con and first time cosplaying outside my home for more than a few hours. Found half a graflex covered in rust at a rummage sale, FOR A FRIKKING DOLLAR. I pierced them before i cleaned the rust off. If I'd known how well it would turn out i'd have left them intact, but since it's only half and the world didn't miss it for the several decades it apparently sat in someone's garage i dont' feel too bad about it. the grip end is just a chrome pipe with a metal hole cover in the end; the box was cannibalized from a Parks i got for my 15th bday, and the grips are from yoda's house.

That is pretty wicked, karma, but i saw one in the comic shop and it was too big for what i wanted.

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back