Star Wars Anthology (Obi-Wan Kenobi)

I relish the opportunity to see why Owen calls Obi-Wan a "crazy old wizard." I know he's just saying that in an attempt to keep Luke uninterested, but I would love to see an incident where Owen witnesses something that Obi-Wan does, and decides then and there that he must shelter Luke from him.

I relish the opportunity to see why Owen calls Obi-Wan a "crazy old wizard." I know he's just saying that in an attempt to keep Luke uninterested, but I would love to see an incident where Owen witnesses something that Obi-Wan does, and decides then and there that he must shelter Luke from him.

I agree. I also want to see Obi Wan try to give Luke the lightsaber and talk to Owen about training him. Like I've said several times, I just hope they go about this smart and have a kind of cloak and dagger mission Obi Wan has to do on Tatooine. I can't see Obi Wan leaving a trail of obviously lightsaber cut bodies all over, even Tatooine, and it not attracting attention. Yeah it's in Hutt territory, but they love money so I can see them wanting that info.

Ray Park sounds pretty optimistic, but Aater SOLO's disappointing box office this weekend LFL may be rethinking doing spin-offs on already established characters. If SOLO, a movie that showed a lot of talked about, iconic moments, disappointed at the box office then how do you think a Kenobi film with a depressed man hiding out in the desert would do? Let's come up with some originality
https://superbromovies.com/2018/05/27/ray-park-is-confident-the-kenobi-spinoff-will-happen/

I think a large part of the problem with Solo is that fans are getting tired of Star Wars movies that don't come close to meeting their expectations. In recent years we've seen The Force Awakens, Rogue One, and The Last Jedi, all of which seemed to do well at the box office but met with heavy criticism from both professional critics and fans. At this point it seems no one at Lucasfilm or Disney knows how to make a good Star Wars movie, and their rush to release one movie a year isn't helping.

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back