Star Wars Anthology (Obi-Wan Kenobi)

Am I the only one who gets this on his Facebook page all the time? If I had a dollar for everytime I've had to tell someone this is not *****, I would have--several dollars.
thVTAR3ZIG.jpg

Sometimes I get the response that "it's ok, it's symbolic." I usually reply by saying "Then here's a picture of Calvary." Sometimes they finally get the point.:angel
rural-utility-poles.jpg

Easily. I'm lukewarm at best about everything Disney has done so far with the franchise but this is the one spin-off I really want.

Agreed. They have plans for a Fett movie and a Hutt movie and I`m pretty sure they will get to the point where they have milked it so much that they will do a Salacious Crumb movie.:lol Just give us Kenobi before all interest in Star Wars has been bled out.

"Don't defy the Council, Master..not again."

"I will do what I must."

"Master, you could be sitting on the Council by now if you would just follow the code. They will not go along with you this time."

"You still have much to learn, my young apprentice."

Must have been talking about the dogmatic view of the Jedi... Curious

Last edited by a moderator:
I would love to see Qui-Gon show up as Force ghost (and not a flashback, I really wish flashbacks weren't a "thing").

It could make narrative sense too, and not just be a gratuitous cameo. A great thing to see would be Qui-Gon convincing Obi-Wan that the prophecy is still in play. It would fill-in why Obi-Wan would be so eager to give Luke his father's saber, and introduce him to the Force (when he was old enough). Considering the disastrous outcome of training Anakin, you'd think Obi-Wan would be reluctant otherwise. It could tie together the tragedy of RotS and the hope of ANH well. Ah, one can dream.

Also, my jab at TPM was a friendly one. That movie gave me too much to enjoy, to ever hate it. Nowadays, it seems even more enjoyable.

Last edited:
I`m loathed to give Disney any advice but the best thing they could do right now is to get the ball rolling on this as quickly as possible. According to their own reports, McGregor and Neeson have not even been approached yet. A company with so much cash in the bank could easily afford to at least have them on retainers by now. Get some credible writers on board, get rid of the LFL story group and find a suitable director.

This is the movie that most want to see, even above Ep Nein I would dare suggest. An official announcement would certainly inject some much needed positive energy.

I would love to see Qui-Gon show up as Force ghost (and not a flashback, I really wish flashbacks weren't a "thing").

It could make narrative sense too, and not just be a gratuitous cameo. A great thing to see would be Qui-Gon convincing Obi-Wan that the prophecy is still in play. It would fill-in why Obi-Wan would be so eager to give Luke his father's saber, and introduce him to the Force (when he was old enough). Considering the disastrous outcome of training Anakin, you'd think Obi-Wan would be reluctant otherwise. It could tie together the tragedy of RotS and the hope of ANH well. Ah, one can dream.

Also, my jab at TPM was a friendly one. That movie gave me too much to enjoy, to ever hate it. Nowadays, it seems even more enjoyable.

I don't think he can. That's why we only heard his voice in AOTC. I don't know if that's something you can practice once you die or if you have one shot and if it's not done right, then you're just a voice. The Prophecy was still in play because it wasn't fullfilled until Anakin turned back and killed the Emperor.

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back