Star Wars Anthology (Obi-Wan Kenobi)

Ah. He had a new hope.

b37VMGa.gif

Seems like an odd locale unless they've got a big (indoor) studio there. In theory, he was on tat the entire time.

There are two huge studios in Belfast,....one just finished right beside where I work,....thats where the new DC 'Krypton' series is being filmed,....the other is down at Titanic Quarter & thats the studio where they film Game of Thrones

J

There are two huge studios in Belfast,....one just finished right beside where I work,....thats where the new DC 'Krypton' series is being filmed,....the other is down at Titanic Quarter & thats the studio where they film Game of Thrones

J

Who knew? :)

If they do a lot of studio work must take place a good deal off planet. Mos Eisley is pretty empty. Lars homestead, ben's house, the cantina, and jabba's place. Seems a bit too small for a whole flick.

I agree with some of the sentiment expressed by others. This could rejuvenate some of the SW interest that was lost after TLJ. Again though, "if done right" which we may all define differently. I think it would be a good film to really reflect on the religion and mythos of the force after the fall of the order and be used to underscore some of the thinking about the force in the new series.

That was very powerful! My eyes glazed up a bit on that one.

The one on Luke is great also, but the one on Vader is incredible!!

Last edited:
This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back