Punisher daredevil netflix + VCR question for weapons

sp1derman

Sr Member
so after watching all of daredevil last friday and now rewatching my favourite episode (3 daredevil and punisher on the roof)

im working up some plans to buildthe vest (and will hopefully have a run in the future).

at this point just in planning mode and wanted some advice on the guns i found a nerf sniper Screenshot_2016-03-23-21-11-40.png and i was planning to take it apart and paint it up black however i dont know if it will be considered to realistic (maybe leave an orange tip)

no idea what trousers hes wearing as we dont really get to see them. will just use some generic military boots and belt rig for a pistol (one again thinking of modding a nerf gun)

so any info or thoughts you guys might have?

thanks in advance

At one point (assuming early on) he wore jeans. This was before he acquired his vest although. That Gun should work fine, and looks very similar to one he used (cannot remember when, seems I need to rewatch!) The only difference I see is the handle on the front isn't there in the show.

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back