Hasbro Black Series Rogue One Stormtrooper Helmet

What size melon do would you think this would fit. I'm certainly on the above average size for the ol' noggin so I'm a little concerned I wouldn't be able squeeze into this thing.

i may still get one anyways though....

Did anyone notice that when they speak into the helmets on the video it said, in the bottom right hand corner, "Helmet voice effect is simulated"? Either way i'm still getting one though.

Alex

I'm wondering if these will actually be in stores on the 30th. They never had preorders like this for the Kylo helmet, and it wasnt out until several months after the main product launch.

The Amazon.ca link shows "unavailable" for me. the toysrus link is up though.

Huh, weird, I got confirmation on my order, but at the time TRU did NOT have a listing. Wouldn't have mattered to me anyways as, unlike literally every other online retailer, TRU insists on calling my area 'remote' and won't honor free shipping on anything. 40 minutes outside Vancouver = Antarctica apparently.

The Amazon link seems to say that it is being released on October 15... Where as Target and TrU says Sept 30th.

Huh, weird, I got confirmation on my order, but at the time TRU did NOT have a listing. Wouldn't have mattered to me anyways as, unlike literally every other online retailer, TRU insists on calling my area 'remote' and won't honor free shipping on anything. 40 minutes outside Vancouver = Antarctica apparently.

Can you get it shipped to a friend in the area or a postal outlet in Vancouver, where you could drive to and show your ID in order to pick it up? I' not sure if with TRU they have both a shipping address and a billing address, but you would think they should because people could buy and ship gifts to the intended recipient instead of re-shipping their purchase.

TazMan2000

The helmet has vanished from the Toysrus Canada website now... Boo

With Amazon and Toysrus gone, any other Canadian pre-order outlets?

Last edited:
Can you get it shipped to a friend in the area or a postal outlet in Vancouver, where you could drive to and show your ID in order to pick it up? I' not sure if with TRU they have both a shipping address and a billing address, but you would think they should because people could buy and ship gifts to the intended recipient instead of re-shipping their purchase.

TazMan2000

Probably could...if I didn't have a $50 BC Ferries ride in between Van and me :) It's so weird because it's literally just TRU that does it. Being on the Sunshine Coast I buy a LOT of stuff online, and it's ONLY them that pull that crap.

£59.65
https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B01IFHVCWE/

and some revealing images...

EB1FCB3D50569047F55B1C5362C2E035.jpg

EB15651850569047F57D32DA35C4DB80.jpg

Did anyone notice that when they speak into the helmets on the video it said, in the bottom right hand corner, "Helmet voice effect is simulated"? Either way i'm still getting one though.

Alex

No way the voice changer works as well as in the video. You can always hear the person's voice mixed with the "changed" voice. Especially if the sound is coming out of the tiny hovi mic tips and I don't see any slots in the vocoder. That said, I spent over $100 trying to get a Hytech Toys voice changer to work in my eFX lid so even if it works half as well as the video it would be worth the price just for the voice changer.

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back