Hasbro Black Series Rogue One Stormtrooper Helmet

Any idea where to pre-order them from in Canada? We always miss out on this ****.

Miss out? The shelves have been stocked with the Kylo helmet for a loooooong time now at Toys R Us... I'm assuming we'll get this as well.... I'm actually waiting for them to drop the Kylo in price before I grab.

Miss out? The shelves have been stocked with the Kylo helmet for a loooooong time now at Toys R Us... I'm assuming we'll get this as well.... I'm actually waiting for them to drop the Kylo in price before I grab.

Your lucky, we have gotten NOTHING!!! I travel and hit up 4 walmarts a week and 2 of them have target right beside them, with no luck!! New England has been horrible this time around for Star Wars toys... Tons of those damn transforming Lego figures... Other than that NOTHING!

- - - Updated - - -

I assume it means Force Friday, September 30th.

Thank you, I thought it was a lot sooner then that. Do we know of any other helmets coming out with the trooper helmet

Do these go on preorder tomorrow? If so does anyone know where?

It says in the article the toys should be available for preorder tomorrow at online retailers or hasbrotoyshop.com, but it doesn't specify if that includes the helmet or not. I'm pretty sure it does though.
The official release is the 30th so I'm sure the "preorders" would be before then.

It's actually already up for any Australian folks out there. http://toysrus.com.au/star-wars-the...stormtrooper-electronic-voice-changer-helmet/

It says in the article the toys should be available for preorder tomorrow at online retailers or hasbrotoyshop.com, but it doesn't specify if that includes the helmet or not. I'm pretty sure it does though.
The official release is the 30th so I'm sure the "preorders" would be before then.

It's actually already up for any Australian folks out there. http://toysrus.com.au/star-wars-the...stormtrooper-electronic-voice-changer-helmet/

dang!! 149! i thought it was 80 bucks

That's a standard TRU markup, they do that a lot. Wait for Target to get it, they were the first to get the Kylo helmets.

That's a standard TRU markup, they do that a lot. Wait for Target to get it, they were the first to get the Kylo helmets.

i dont know if i should wait another 30 minutes to see if target will have the pre order tonight...

Everything is expensive in Australia. It will be at the $80 price point in the US.

thats what my friend told me today, 80 bucks, the 149 was a quick shocker. hopefully hasbro stocks up my area better then they did for ep7.... never seen a BS kylo ren helmet on the shelfs yet....

Your lucky, we have gotten NOTHING!!! I travel and hit up 4 walmarts a week and 2 of them have target right beside them, with no luck!! New England has been horrible this time around for Star Wars toys... Tons of those damn transforming Lego figures... Other than that NOTHING!

- - - Updated - - -

Thank you, I thought it was a lot sooner then that. Do we know of any other helmets coming out with the trooper helmet

I've seen a few kicking around the Targets in NH if you're around new england.

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back