Hasbro Black Series Rogue One Stormtrooper Helmet

Hasbro really impressed me with the BS Kylo. Great base for modifications at a really solid price. Will definitely be getting this one!

Since EFX refuses to make another fiberglass or show their "planned legend" Stomie Helmet I'll gladly get a couple of these Hasbro ones for displaying.

Judging by early leaks, the other BS helmet will be the Shark Trooper.

Early leaks? Other BS helmet?
Where are you hearing this? So far I've only seen mention of the one BS helmet, and it's the RO OT style trooper. What is a Shark Trooper?

EDIT:
Nevermind.. Found the link. I really dislike this websites layout.
http://www.jeditemplearchives.com/content/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=17521

This was posted before they revealed it is the OT style trooper. While it makes it seem like there is another one this year, what they meant to say was there would be another one like the Kylo (I.E. The OT style trooper.) I'd also hazard a guess there isn't any such thing as a "shark trooper."

Last edited:
Edit:

I get what you're saying (seven day work week got me tired).

Shark Trooper still just sounds so specific not to be something else. Who knows. Even the link you posted expressed some doubt. Plus another leak hinted at a fourth pre-order to arrive before force friday.

That looks like pretty great budget OT helmet. Not perfect by any means but its pleasantly asymmetrical and looks more like a Stormtrooper (to me) than those 'fixed' mirrored ones :D

Of course now that I look again it could be the angle in that pic and my brain filling in what I think it should look like...

[Edit] On closer inspection of the larger image it appears my excitement was premature... Oh well, might still be at least good ;)

Last edited:
imho. the "photo of the actual helmet" differs from the photo on the box, which also obviously differs from the REAL helmet. time will tell. LIKE THE ANOVOS HELMET DIFFERING FROM THE "picture of the actual product" ie. RS PROPS COPY PROTOTYPE

image.jpeg

DEATH TROOPER!!!!

It looks like this is sadly just a half mask voice changer, but still.. Death Trooper!

DEATH TROOPER!!!!

It looks like this is sadly just a half mask voice changer, but still.. Death Trooper!

Also awkward speaker placement. I wonder if this is a Disney exclusive instead of a Hasbro helmet? The Disney kylo had the speaker grill/area on top, similar to this picture - although that was covered by the hood fabric. Can't wait for more news!!

Last edited:
It looks phenomenal. If they ship looking like that I'd be happy with it right out of the box I think.
It will be nice not having to mod it at all. :)

Looks pretty good. Given the relative success and quality of the first BS Kylo bucket I am very intrested to get my hands on one of these.

Video looks very good! Excited to see how the co-molding process works out too. I only had three concerns after watching that, and I'm hoping someone here might know the answers. First, I don't know if those guys just have giant torsos, but the buckets looked like they might be a little undersized when they put it on (however, they COULD do it without twisting...hmmm..). Second, I was sure I saw that the R1 buckets have green bubble lenses, not smoked like this piece has. Third...what are the odds we're actually going to see these things in Canada in sufficient quantities that I'll actually be able to lay hands on one? :behave

Going by the video, the lenses definitely look too "see-through" and would need replaced. The bulge at the back also looks a bit funky (too large/wrong angle). Unless it was like that on the new ones (can't remember just now from CE).

But it's pretty darn nice.

STAR-WARS-THE-BLACK-SERIES-IMPERIAL-STORMTROOPER-ELECTRONIC-VOICE-CHANGER-HELMET---2.jpg

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back