32nd scale new BSG hanger structures

19narvik40

Sr Member
In the past I have seen images of some resin BSG hanger walls made by a chap in Australia. I have made several attempts to contact the chap here on RPF.com concerning his resin 1/32nd scale BSG hanger walls but he hasn't responded. I understand as he is out of the country working so I decided to have another look around the 'Net to see what else there was. Well, I found something.

A company called Yeti Forge Models does infact have 1/32nd scale hanger walls and sections, enough to make a whole hanger is you want to. The parts a milled on a CNC machine and are made of PVC plastic. I'll include a few pictures but to see them all you really have to see his site at;

http://yetiforge.com/page5.html

The pieces are expensive but there is also no worry about warpage, air bubbles or filling in striation lines from 3D printing. He is developing a 1/72nd hanger and does 3D printed figures as well. There are also generic sci-fi hanger parts and tiles available.

I receive no gain for posting this. I just wanted to make the information available to other BSG modellers out there who are contemplating doing a hanger diorama

Site 01.jpgSite 02.jpgSite 03.jpgSite 04.jpg

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back