MCU Spider-Man - 3D Print Files/Pattern - FREE

Hey guys!
Here are the files I used to print my Web Shooters flat. You may need to change the model measurements to fit your wrist and you´ll also need a heat gun to give the model the curve.
This are Ken´s files I just made them flat.

Hopefully this helps some of you!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
WEB SHOOTER TOP:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BxWgHfmzQ2p_SFd3MUd3Z0M0MFE/view
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
WEB SHOOTER BOTTOM:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BxWgHfmzQ2p_ZEVPUWdiWVhlSmM/view

Last edited:
Hey guys!
Here are the files I used to print my Web Shooters flat. You may need to change the model measurements to fit your wrist and you´ll also need a heat gun to give the model the curve.
This are Ken´s files I just made them a bit flatter.

Hopefully this helps some of you!

WEB SHOOTER TOP:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BxWgHfmzQ2p_SFd3MUd3Z0M0MFE/view
WEB SHOOTER BOTTOM:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BxWgHfmzQ2p_ZEVPUWdiWVhlSmM/view

Thanks man!!

So is this pattern totally finished? I feel like there is still a lot of room for improvement.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk
Lol it's a free file, if you think there's improvement that can be made you can highlight that out or improve it yourself mate haha unless u r paying Ken to work on it for you I don't see how your comment is a constructive one. There's many out there that's available on the market, you might find that "totally finished" if you don't like what Ken have provided.

Lol it's a free file, if you think there's improvement that can be made you can highlight that out or improve it yourself mate haha unless u r paying Ken to work on it for you I don't see how your comment is a constructive one. There's many out there that's available on the market, you might find that "totally finished" if you don't like what Ken have provided.
Im sorry if i came off as rude, I didn't mean to. I appreciate all that Ken has done for this community. I just didn't know if he was going to continue updating this file or not.

Im sorry if i came off as rude, I didn't mean to. I appreciate all that Ken has done for this community. I just didn't know if he was going to continue updating this file or not.

the file is kinda open source ,so we can make it better . but kenlandrum allow me to say,can you separate the red and black parts to separate folders?it took me a long time and I still can't figure out which 's which

Sent from my SM-J7108 using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:
So, How's the Web-Spinner Files? do they need tweaking still? Anyone having a V3 coming out anytime soon? or are they pretty much perfect right now? I see wilsoncai had some nice ones come out.

Last edited by a moderator:
So, How's the Web-Spinner Files? do they need tweaking still? Anyone having a V3 coming out anytime soon? or are they pretty much perfect right now? I see @wilsoncai had some nice ones come out.
I printed it as is and they are pretty much super accurate and perfect to me. if ur printed part is a little flexible like mine, they curve nicely along the shape of your palms when you do the signature Spidey web shooting pose.
3489c46d58e72d12629e39e99b4f5d10.jpg
363d7212907f7ec06f09e2daa12fe7d0.jpg

(and yup i accidentally snapped my Tjack frames :( )

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3010 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Can I make a few suggestions to make the pattern more accurate?
I think there's a horizontal web missing on the shoulder. And also a few missing on the palm.
Also, the webs on the boots appear to be upside down and there are too few.
The red belt section needs to be a little thicker.
And the last one, I think the red torso section is too wide.
I hope this doesn't come off as rude, I'm just trying to help improve this pattern for everyone.
e9b3a66fb88027fa2f2cfaeed796e8c9.jpg
98e068ce820b349e96c5d81f5c418e91.jpg
fdbfccb245d8f472b997f0b2523ddf24.jpg
930130ae772b48ca67483f761e372859.jpg
1e6e5741726027ec8b74c37756b6b5f9.jpg

Does anyone know of a good homecoming-style face shell to print?
Look up DaliDIY on youtube, he has an extensive amount of templates for masks and has a spidey faceshell. The eyes are made for TASM but you can cut them smaller after youre done. There are also people on youtube that have posted themselves making Dali's mask.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back