MCU Spider-Man - 3D Print Files/Pattern - FREE

It means the width of the wrist.

60mm-wrist size.jpg

i apologize if somebody has asked this earlier, but is there any way i could get a file for just the mask? i'm planning on going to infinity war very casual, wearing what peter had on when he was hanging on the bus :)

-- has anyone found a good faceshell 3d print file you could share?

Last edited:
hey guys its been a while and Ive been looking through these threads for it. do we have a file for just the mask? Im trying to make one for my son and I. So a PDF or Word file would be Dope. Thanks all! Hope yalls new year is going great.

Hey Ken hope you still see comments in here. im wondering how do you check your patterns while making? do you use a obj. to check the fitting oder do you alsways print a test?
because i would like to make my own spidey mix design and i cant find any good .obj with the right pattern/UV File

Skewed Belt Cartridges:
Skewed-Fluid-Carts.STL
View attachment 739973
also available on Shapeways...
Spider-man Homecoming "Skewed" Belt Fluid Cartridg by kenlandrum on Shapeways

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Static Lens files here:
MCU_SpideyLens-Static.zip
View attachment 607005

or here:
Civil War Spider-Man Static Lens Frames by kenlandrum on Shapeways
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

3D Front Spider (120mm)
Spider-Man Homecoming Front Spider (120 mm) by kenlandrum on Shapeways
View attachment 643678

HC_FrontSpider-120mm.zip

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Web Fluid Cartridges & Belt Holders:
MCU-Shooter+Fluid_Cartridge.zip

View attachment 623548

NEW V2
MCU-WebShooters-v2.zip

on Shapeways:
New Civil War Spider-man WebShooter (v2) by kenlandrum on Shapeways

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View attachment 626714View attachment 626715

Web Shooter Button: (this be on version 3, but until then...)
WebShooterButton.zip
on Shapeways too!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NEWEST V4.4 Homecoming Webshooters
60mm Wrist
View attachment 755346View attachment 755348
Shapeways--
Spider-man Homecoming Web Shooters v4.4 by kenlandrum on Shapeways

or...
HC_shooters_4.4 - Google Drive

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Version 5b

Flat jpeg (CMYK) ready for print.
CW_Spider-man-v-05b.zip
View attachment 664379
--------------------------------
Version 4

CW_Spider-man-v-04.zip

Layered Photoshop file (2.31 GB)
**NOTE: This is a large file and you will need a system robust enough to open it. As always, feel free to disect, adjust, tweak, modify or change in any way you see fit, just please do not use it commercially without permission first.... (and for you Ebayers that think that slightly changing the color makes this your file to sell...please don't)...thank you!
CW_Spider-man-V4.rar

View attachment 623228
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Spidey graphic for anyone wanting to modify their shooter to project graphics....

View attachment 695843

***REMEMBER: This pattern and accompanying models are for the personal enjoyment of ALL RPF members, but PLEASE do not use for commercial purposes without permission.
I'm trying to modify the layered Photoshop psb file using Gimp software. Does anybody have psd version of this file they can post? Otherwise, Do I really need to just buy Photoshop?

I'm trying to modify the layered Photoshop psb file using Gimp software. Does anybody have psd version of this file they can post? Otherwise, Do I really need to just buy Photoshop?
Unfortunately, photoshop handles PSD and PSB files differently. PSBs are LARGE files and you'd have to seriously scale down the source to get it to fit within a PSD (seriously, it would need to be cut down by 80% to be a PSD).

One option would be to get a one month trial of Photoshop to try to do the work / conversion to get it down to 500MB... or even just pay for a single month of Photoshop, which is around $17. That might be a good intermediate step to get you what you want.

Nick

Unfortunately, photoshop handles PSD and PSB files differently. PSBs are LARGE files and you'd have to seriously scale down the source to get it to fit within a PSD (seriously, it would need to be cut down by 80% to be a PSD).

One option would be to get a one month trial of Photoshop to try to do the work / conversion to get it down to 500MB... or even just pay for a single month of Photoshop, which is around $17. That might be a good intermediate step to get you what you want.

Nick
OR... In Gimp save out the layers separately and bring them into Photoshop one at a time. The PSB is huge but I left as much in there as possible for folks to tweak as needed. Cheers!

Skewed Belt Cartridges:
Skewed-Fluid-Carts.STL
View attachment 739973
also available on Shapeways...
Spider-man Homecoming "Skewed" Belt Fluid Cartridg by kenlandrum on Shapeways

Static Lens files here:
MCU_SpideyLens-Static.zip
View attachment 607005

or here:
Civil War Spider-Man Static Lens Frames by kenlandrum on Shapeways
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

3D Front Spider (120mm)
Spider-Man Homecoming Front Spider (120 mm) by kenlandrum on Shapeways
View attachment 643678

HC_FrontSpider-120mm.zip

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Web Fluid Cartridges & Belt Holders:
MCU-Shooter+Fluid_Cartridge.zip

View attachment 623548

NEW V2
MCU-WebShooters-v2.zip

on Shapeways:
New Civil War Spider-man WebShooter (v2) by kenlandrum on Shapeways

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View attachment 626714View attachment 626715

Web Shooter Button: (this be on version 3, but until then...)
WebShooterButton.zip
on Shapeways too!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NEWEST V4.4 Homecoming Webshooters
60mm Wrist
View attachment 755346View attachment 755348
Shapeways--
Spider-man Homecoming Web Shooters v4.4 by kenlandrum on Shapeways

or...
HC_shooters_4.4 - Google Drive

Version 5b

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B_sNvgA37t6qVXN4QV9JSUNiSGc/view?usp=sharing
View attachment 664379
--------------------------------
Version 4

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B_sNvgA37t6qdlNRZU42TUNHZlU/view?usp=sharing

Layered Photoshop file (2.31 GB)
**NOTE: This is a large file and you will need a system robust enough to open it. As always, feel free to disect, adjust, tweak, modify or change in any way you see fit, just please do not use it commercially without permission first.... (and for you Ebayers that think that slightly changing the color makes this your file to sell...please don't)...thank you!
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B_sNvgA37t6qbWg3Ymw4NElDRHc/view?usp=sharing

View attachment 623228
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Spidey graphic for anyone wanting to modify their shooter to project graphics....

View attachment 695843

***REMEMBER: This pattern and accompanying models are for the personal enjoyment of ALL RPF members, but PLEASE do not use for commercial purposes without permission.
Hey I was wondering if it would be okay if I could edit your design a little bit to use in a fan made Spidey skit that I want to make. I am doing this project just for fun and I don't have any experience in designing costume patterns from scratch. I assure you that I have no intentions of profiting off of this project or profiting off of your work. I just want to create something that Spider-Man fans can enjoy. If you are OK with what I am asking, then please let me know when you are able to. If you don't want me to use your design, then can you please give me some tips on how to make a design pattern from scratch? If you say yes, then I will edit the design a little bit with the logos on the suit and other small details and have the website zentaizone.com create the suit for me with credit given to you for the original design of the pattern of course. Thank you so much for taking your time to read this post. I really appreciate it.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back