MCU Spider-Man - 3D Print Files/Pattern - FREE

Thanks!
I printed Ken's files on my crappy UP mini. The print wasn't bad quality, just the details didn't show. And because I don't have the skills to slice it myself, I printed it with WAY too much support material.
I am going to get a new 3d printer before the end of the year; We'll see how that turns out.

Hey, Kenlandrum, I found a pic with really good web shooter reference for you (or anyone else) to use for some models.
18.PNGNot the best quality, but I figured that it could work.

Totally forgot jimC936 sorry. This is Ken's Ver 4 pattern - the only thing I did to the pattern was hide the chest spider since I am 3D printing it. Pattern was printed and sewn by Zentizone. I got the removable head, soles on the feet and U zipper in the back. Not the best picks but really pleased with it. Will make it until closer to Homecomings release.View attachment 669801View attachment 669800View attachment 669799

Looks awesome. Kuda-- what's the material from ZentaiZone like?

It's amazing to see that this thread is still going after all this time and that Ken is so involved in the conversation. I've given in and joined the RPF! and I have so many questions.

Ken, I have had the idea of making a suit that is a hybrid of the Tom Holland MCU suit designed for Miles Morales. I thought it might be a fun unique project and would like to use your PSD file as the base for my design. If anyone else is interested I can provide updates as I work.

Hey I really like your (Version 5b) pattern, but I see you didn't include the Layered Photoshop file of this pattern. I would really like to make a symbiote out of the 5b pattern, so I wondering if your okay with it, could you post the layered 5b version?

Looks awesome. Kuda-- what's the material from ZentaiZone like?

It's amazing to see that this thread is still going after all this time and that Ken is so involved in the conversation. I've given in and joined the RPF! and I have so many questions.

Ken, I have had the idea of making a suit that is a hybrid of the Tom Holland MCU suit designed for Miles Morales. I thought it might be a fun unique project and would like to use your PSD file as the base for my design. If anyone else is interested I can provide updates as I work.
I got a suit from ZentaiZone; their fabric is white lycra spandex fabric, and you can choose between thick and normal. I got the thick, and it's pretty much like wearing another layer.

P.S. Welcome to the Forums!

Last edited:
Cephalodin, all and all I am pleased with Zentizone. I got the thicker material they offer. The one thing bad I will say is their material gets runs easier than some of my other suits. But for the cost you can't have it all.

Cephalodin, all and all I am pleased with Zentizone. I got the thicker material they offer. The one thing bad I will say is their material gets runs easier than some of my other suits. But for the cost you can't have it all.
I'll have to agree about how easily it gets ruined. Mine was awesome, but the shield I was carrying pulled out all of the fibers. Its really annoying.

Quick question (and forgive me if it's been asked or mentioned before), but as far as the items being available via Shapeways, how realistic would it be to add the Elasto Plastic option? I mean, with parts like the web-shooters and the chest spider, I would think that amount of flexibility would come in handy. Just a thought that hit me...

It really comes down to the individual. My chest spider was in no way an issue printed in PLA. Unless you are doing crunches or any other activity that bends the chest, you wouldn't notice it. Now the webshooter buttons being flexible would be nice. Mine were ridged and it was awkward but not impossible doing regular thinks like holding drinks, opening doors.

How about with poses? Are you having to be overly conscious about having a rigid wrist for some of them, or is there a teeeeny bit of wiggle room to play with. While I'd like the flexibility if possible, it's by no means a deal breaker. And that's good to know about the chest spider: I wouldn't intend on doing too much movement that would effect that area, but as I've never done a Spidey suit before I wouldn't know if it would have been an issue or not in the end.

I honestly didn't have any issue posing. Hold a glass was ackward but by no means impossible. Yeah the chest was a none issue and my spider was bigger than it should have been.

Hey everyone! Hey Ken!
I love the pattern v-05b, but I noticed a few little things.

With the new set photos and trailer I noticed that the belt dosen´t have a pointy end at the front and that the pattern on the blue sections of the suit is more like a checker pattern and I was wondering if there´s any chance we could get a V-06 with this minor adjustments?

I'll have to take that into consideration. Thanks for the feedback! Also this might be shameless self promotion but I've started a thread to work on my Mile Morales MCU pattern (here: http://www.therpf.com/showthread.php?t=270547)

I wanted to let Ken know because I'm using his file as one of my sources, and will probably have tons of questions too.

Can someone do me a favour with the file please I want to print it on paper to make it in the correct colours but my computer is so old it can't open the files would someone ne able to remove the mane red and blue from the file for me.
Would be incredibly greatful :)

Sent From The Batcave

can someone do me a favour with the file please i want to print it on paper to make it in the correct colours but my computer is so old it can't open the files would someone ne able to remove the mane red and blue from the file for me.
Would be incredibly greatful :)

sent from the batcave

red = 7a1315

blue = 0d1b42

Screen Shot 2016-12-19 at 9.21.20 AM.pngScreen Shot 2016-12-19 at 9.22.20 AM.png

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back